• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

kiryogi

Banned
Hrm, does anyone have any idea why I wouldn't be able to receive guild invites? I've been trying to join one, but apparently whenever they invite me, it says I'm already being scouted or so.

Saprol

dark... sword of light.

oh wow 35 million. my damage only gets me as far as soloing VH reliably. without consumables, i can't break 250k on extreme, which makes it not worth it to host instead of the easier difficulty. maybe i can mash my way to the 100 gold medal reward

Azusa

I don't even want to start sorting it out.

yWGzVuh.png

kiryogi

Banned
dark... sword of light.

oh wow 35 million. my damage only gets me as far as soloing VH reliably. without consumables, i can't break 250k on extreme, which makes it not worth it to host instead of the easier difficulty. maybe i can mash my way to the 100 gold medal reward

100 doesn't seem too bad, I'm already around 20 here. I also want that Lina skin and I'm around the 200ks.

BJK

Started playing Soccer Spirits when CC global published their shutdown notice. Passed lv.31 this morning, and have the start of a decent enough Dark / Ardor team (4* or better in every position).

Glad I didn't reroll for a 5* Striker; would have been benched after getting William as my free legendary at Lv.30. Managed to luck into a pair of 5*s on my next 10+1 after the opening rolls, so I can call it a wash.

Any other GAFers still playing? I'm looking for a club to join...if we have one.

kiryogi

Banned
Hrm I didn't realize it mattered what weapon you got from the gacha for Guild Wars. So there's an SSR character tied to each one? And it sounds like from you guys the Axe is really good?

Saprol

Rotnems

Neo Member
Hrm I didn't realize it mattered what weapon you got from the gacha for Guild Wars. So there's an SSR character tied to each one? And it sounds like from you guys the Axe is really good?

Axe has good stats. Its probably too early for you to seriously start to think about getting the characters.

Also i got lucky with my GW weapon and pulled all my swords in the first day. My light weapon pool has 5 0* gw weapons in it right now lol.

After prelims we should all post our scores. Im curious if a Neogaf guild could get into the top 2400

Azusa

Have you read the ultimate guide? To get the GW character one GW weapon is not enough. Its a long grind. Can take several months to get one.

Hey Azusa, thanks for trying to help with the chrome thing a couple days ago. Looks like the extension actually needs some disc space - only had about 300megs free.

edit: holy shit this is so much better. Visuals are stunning, game is so much faster.

kiryogi

Banned
Axe has good stats. Its probably too early for you to seriously start to think about getting the characters.

Also i got lucky with my GW weapon and pulled all my swords in the first day. My light weapon pool has 5 0* gw weapons in it right now lol.

After prelims we should all post our scores. Im curious if a Neogaf guild could get into the top 2400
That's good, and yeah I've looked at the guide tons of times but theres still things I miss lol. I went with the sword because I wanted a light specced sword for my character. Well it's definitely a lot to think about. And what do you mean by posting our score? Or is that guild only?

Saprol

That's good, and yeah I've looked at the guide tons of times but theres still things I miss lol. I went with the sword because I wanted a light specced sword for my character. Well it's definitely a lot to think about. And what do you mean by posting our score? Or is that guild only?
There's leaderboards for guilds and personal contribution. The top ranking guild right now is only 8/30 people, but 7 of them are between rank 120-150.

Azusa

Prelims ended. Only 2415 guilds are qualify for GW.
My guild is 2858 with 225 024 189 points.

It's hard. The 2415th guild has 312 382 387 points.

yeah... we are most likely not gonna make it....

Guild finally got past prelim at 1900. Free medals!

Saddest part is that we were ranked 550 at around 10PM PST, and jumped all the way up in only 8 hours. Crazy weekend grind.

Rotnems

Neo Member
If the cut off point was around 300 million it would mean that if we get 30 active guys everyone only needs to contribute 10 million points. We probably can get some good players that can carry (lemeza and suko) and some decent players like me, azusa, kenji and Superseo who can pull some weight. We would have a decent shot at getting in.

Uthred

A little unclear on how ZP works, the Ultimate Guide says:

"Zenith Perks are separate for each job and the ZP requirement also scales up as you add more so choose wisely."

The first part is clear enough, each ZP perk only applies to the job you buy it with. But are the requirements also per job e.g. if I buy a ZP perk with Weapon Master it only increases the cost for WM not other jobs as well?

aitakute

A little unclear on how ZP works, the Ultimate Guide says:

"Zenith Perks are separate for each job and the ZP requirement also scales up as you add more so choose wisely."

The first part is clear enough, each ZP perk only applies to the job you buy it with. But are the requirements also per job e.g. if I buy a ZP perk with Weapon Master it only increases the cost for WM not other jobs as well?
No. Only scale for that job
Edit: Anyone received their present as an apology for server problems yet? They said the present would be giving out at 12PM today but It's already near 5PM and I still haven't received anything
Edit 2: Never mind, got them
Also, new campaign today. If you use coin or gem to pull gacha, you'll receive a stellar stone (or 10 stellar stone for 10-pull). You can use those stone to trade for treasure

I've heard conflicting reports on whether or not there's going to be a legend fest this month. Anyone have an opinion on that? Also, what is recommended to get from this stellar stone campaign if you're new to the game?

Azusa

I've heard conflicting reports on whether or not there's going to be a legend fest this month. Anyone have an opinion on that? Also, what is recommended to get from this stellar stone campaign if you're new to the game?

Nothing. For new players gold certs are very good, but you need 3 of them to lb4 any SSR. As I see one gold cert cost 20 stellar stone. It's too much. Other mats that are good for new players can be farmed easily.

You get 11 stellar stone for each 10pull gatcha, right?

Nothing. For new players gold certs are very good, but you need 3 of them to lb4 any SSR. As I see one gold cert cost 20 stellar stone. It's too much. Other mats that are good for new players can be farmed easily.

You get 11 stellar stone for each 10pull gatcha, right?

Yeah. Ah ok, I probably won't worry about it unless there's a legend fest then. I ended up getting the start dash and have about 6k stones to blow if there is one.

Rotnems

Neo Member
tomorrow the real battle begins. Not sure we can get past the first duel but... hope for the best.

The new gacha campain, what a joke lol

Even if you lose your first battle you still get to compete the next day. It's more like a round robin tournament instead of bracket.

Top Bottom