• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner named person of interest in Russian investigation

BigAT

giphy.gif

Jimmy Fallon standing next to his ratings?

This wouldn't be a surprise to anyone who follows Claude Taylor on twitter instead of thinking he peddles unsubstantiated conspiracies
Was he focused on Kushner before the stories broke a few months ago about how he was having secret meetings with Russians in Trump Tower or any of the other sketchy stuff involving him? Because Kushner being named at this point shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who was following the mainstream press, either.

The Adder

Banned
This wouldn't be a surprise to anyone who follows Claude Taylor on twitter instead of thinking he peddles unsubstantiated conspiracies

Literally everyone called Kushner after the WaPo story came out. This is literally street hustle 101 tactics.

Damn even Hugh Hewitt thinks Trump is done I mean I know he wasn't hot on him during the election but man he could give two shits about Trump right now and knows his days are numbered.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Everything, the campaign, all of it was to get us here. Trump wanted to destroy the man who has the one thing he wants that his money can't buy.
naw, Kushner could ruin the man forever by whispering one thing in his ear
"when we fuck she calls me "daddy""

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
There should be a tax-payer funded program that records Trump's reaction every time news like this hits.

Bleepey

When Jared Kushner folds on his father-in-law, President Donald J. Trump, it will be the greatest reality television finale of all time.

If this were a 10 episode season this week would be the red wedding episode "the Red Week" except it's like episode 5 and not 8/9. I feel sorry for HoC writers. Reality is out crazying them. That said, any crazy shit they can come up with they can just say looking at real life that's relatively plausible.

you know what is the most fucked up thing about Jared?

we never ever heard his voice; we have no idea what sounds he makes when he talks.

You people put too much stock in the idea that Trump actually cares about his family. Ivanka is just his trophy daughter, nothing more.

HotHamBoy

None of the news has named Kushner, this is the only source I've seen. Everyone is still saying "unnamed White House official."

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
These people were all living the good life and now they may go to jail. Amazing.

All because little Donnie got his feelings hurt at a dinner. Sweet karma.

I would give anything to have an audio or video feed of AF1. You know it's complete chaos up there.

Top Bottom