• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JBaird has mental breakdown as he invents elaborate "murder/rape" hoax (Update #4151

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is the worst news. :( JBaird, hang in there man. :( :( :(

Monocle

JBaird said:
Fuck dude they just found her sister dead and raped
Merciful Christ, talk about your worst case scenario.

Still holding on to the vague hope that this story is a hoax.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Darren870 said:
Can this be real? Sorry if I am wrong...but wow....
if this is real this takes i-can't-believe-you're-posting-on-gaf-right-now to heights i haven't seen approached in my ten years here. still holding out hope that thisisneogaf comes through once again and the only harm done is a permaban

Fularu

Banned
While the original story was worth asking for advice on GAF, I'm not sure now is the proper time to keep us updated or tell us the gory details.

TBH I really hope you're pranking and doing a suicide account thread, because otherwise... broke or not, I would be there

I don't even know you or your girlfriend's family and I'm sick to my stomach and raged at the same time. I have no clue how you must feel. My condolences to you and your girlfriend's family. If you want to form a GAF mob, you have my axe.

Fularu said:
While the original story was worth asking for advice on GAF, I'm not sure now is the proper time to keep us updated or tell us the gory details.

TBH I really hope you're pranking and doing a suicide account thread, because otherwise... broke or not, I would be there
Pretty much. But now that he's told us this much I want to know the rest or if he's full of it

I'm really surprised they released this information to you over the phone. Who did you speak to and where did they find the body?

Foob

Fularu said:

Pretty much agree with all this.

I feel so bad for you, man, but I don't know if this is the kind of thing you want to be posting online..

aristotle

Call me cynical but no one has found any relevant posts about a story such as this on the internet yet? Seriously, I live in a small town myself in Texas. If anything happens here, it's posted on local newspaper websites within minutes. I work at a newspaper so I kinda know how that works.

MassiveAttack said:
There's nothing in the news about this anywhere. Unless the police are withholding all details of the investigation from the press.

They don't have to release identifying information, but the local news would know that a body was found. They listen to police scanners. Ours at work is on 24-7.

AstroLad said:
if this is real this takes i-can't-believe-you're-posting-on-gaf-right-now to heights i haven't seen approached in my ten years here. still holding out hope that thisisneogaf comes through once again and the only harm done is a permaban
I've come to realize and accept a certain fact about lot of the people on GAF is that in times of crisis, some of them really will come here looking for ideas or coping methods. I even laughed at a particular poster about it a couple years back. Even though I'm thinking the last place they should be is posting on the internet to mostly strangers. Yet, if that's what helps the person cope then so be it.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
ElectricBlue187 said:
Pretty much. But now that he's told us this much I want to know the rest or if he's full of it

We'll know in the next few days whether or not it's a hoax since this'll be on the news.

Either way, now's not really the time to get in a debate about it or criticize the op for posting online about it.

dabig2

DoctorWho said:
I'm really surprised they released this information to you over the phone. Who did you speak to and where did they find the body?

It's possible it's all still second-hand info from the friend on-scene. If they're making this up, then there's a special place in hell for them. Also one of the few instances where I would endorse internet justice fully if we had their information...

In fact, if they just found her, my mind is blown that they would release any information out. How long has it been since they found the body?

JBaird do you have a friend or family member that you can be at (or they can come over to your place?) I think it'd be good to have someone around you as the you are probably in for a rough ride.

I seriously hope your girlfriend is still unharmed :(

W Hudson

dabig2 said:
It's possible it's all still second-hand info from the friend on-scene. If they're making this up, then there's a special place in hell for them. Also one of the few instances where I would endorse internet justice fully if we had their information...

He said its info from the cops

dabig2 said:

That's my point, if the OP hasn't heard it from the police directly he still needs to get in touch with them. Until then, he should take any news with a grain of salt. In fact, I'd be getting my ass out there at this point. This is terrible news.

dabig2

W Hudson said:
He said its info from the cops

I mean the friend got the info from the cops and was passing it along to him. Over the phone information like that to a non-family member would be peculiar, especially if they "just found" the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom