• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence sure is looking good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
zKeDCei.jpg

It's...it's...beautiful.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I think she's pretty, yet for some reason I just don't find her that attractive.

Stet

Banned
She looks like any other girl I see day to day. Not saying she's not hot, she's just not very interesting?

Kinyou

I don't know, she's "attractive" but it kinda seems like her face is a bit too...puffy...like she got bit by mosquitos. Idk
I know what you mean, but I feel like it adds more charm. Makes her look like a gal you could just meet at some party.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Lol. You actually said: "I would crawl belly down through five miles of broken glass with my flies undone, just to suck the last dick that fucked you."
Ballsy!

I sure did. To be clear though, and in the interests of full disclosure, it wasn't my opening gambit and previous useage of it on other ladies (as an opening gambit) often ended in tears. My tears.

Slap.gif

I think I picked it up from a stand-up, but can't for the life of me remember who.

Switters

I would totally objectify her on the internet so my male peers knew for sure how verile I was! But really I just wish someone would hold me.

otapnam

She's still pretty young. If she doesn't do Anything stupid, she'll probably keep getting hotter for years to come

shuri

Banned
I don't understand why you guys are getting excited about those pics at all. You can go outside and see tons of women dressed like this right now.

Arjen

I don't understand why you guys are getting excited about those pics at all. You can go outside and see tons of women dressed like this right now.

I just stepped outside, and you lied to me.
I demand satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom