• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence sure is looking good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindle

Banned
If I got offered a chance to bone her on the condidition I had to have my dick violently chopped off afterwards with a machete. Yea I'd still bone her.

NH Apache

Banned
I prefer adidas.
2/10 would not bang.

Hyh6Linh.jpg

She's looking good, but you can tell from the pants that she doesn't have a fit ass. It's more saggy.

That's why I hate those capris/spandex pants on women. They distort what's really under that trunk.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't understand why you guys are getting excited about those pics at all. You can go outside and see tons of women dressed like this right now.

Masturbating to other people in the middle of the street is still frowned upon, unfortunatly.

bort

What's the point of making a new thread of a pic that is almost 1 year old? I'm sure you can find more recent pics of her looking good.

SuperSah

Banned
You do if you live in a college town

Seriously people, I really don't get it.

Let's stick to real goddesses.

I do live in a college area, still not many girls that look remotely like her.

Also, Scarlett Jho. is pretty, but she looks awful in that photo and yes, chest is too big.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Thin jennifer lawrence is very attractive but if she so much as looks at some carbs her face gets all round and pudgy and her knees get sharp. Do not want.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Usually it's like "oh a cute white woman, what is that the 12th one I've seen today?"

But with her its different, I'm not sure what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom