• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Stewart gives no f**ks anymore, goes all in on Fox, institutional conservatism

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your point of view maybe. Republicans found it to be a left-wing setup and deliberately done to make her look foolish. And her not being ready for the hard lefts assault on her was proof she came from real people not as a Washington insider.

No you're still not saying anything that's not disingenuous. Double negative. Your presenting statments meant to soften a blow, or shift some embarrassment. It still purposefully does nothing to address what I explained truly made that situation absurd.

I think you need to get more experience with Republicans.

57 STATES

It's in how you present the question. If you just point blank ask Republicans: Do you think Obama is incoherent and literally doesn't know what he's talking about? Most will say yes. But that's just because they don't like him and if you present an opportunity to say something negative about him they'll take it but. But, for example, if you instead ask: Who is the democratic version of what liberals think Sarah Palin is like? The percentage that name Obama is gonna be way way lower. He knows what he wants to say, and Republicans know that, they just don't like what he says.

You said you didn't know what I meant. The subject was thoroughly discussed recently in a long forum thread about a piece Jonathan Chait wrote on the subject that attracted a lot of attention. If you want to know what I meant, read the thread.

You'll have to forgive me, I still see nothing about that whole thing that is significant in any way. I read the thread.

The female newscaster you always see on Fox News, Megan something.

What's her story? She doesn't seem dumb as a doorbell, but I wonder if her looks are spell binding. I've mostly seen the clips on John Oliver.

I didn't know she was at Fox News at first. I got her mixed out with an awesome CNN reporter called Amber Lyon, who quit her job and got really into psychedelic compounds as a means to cope with depression and substance abuse ( http://reset.me/story/howpsychedelicssavedmylife/ )

Anyway.. So I was shocked when this Megan girl is this Fox News poster woman.

benjipwns

Banned
The female newscaster you always see on Fox News, Megan something.

What's her story? She doesn't seem dumb as a doorbell, but I wonder if her looks are spell binding.
If you like degrees:
After high school, she pursued an undergraduate degree in Political Science at Syracuse University. and later earned a J.D. from Albany Law School,[6] where she served as an associate editor of the Albany Law Review.

bomma_man

OT but Jon Stewart kinda sucks. Playing some fucked news story from Fox then making a funny face doesn't count as comedy imo. And we only got the weekly daily show here, I'd hate to see the bad stuff.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
You'll have to forgive me, I still see nothing about that whole thing that is significant in any way. I read the thread.

OK, so you read Chait's piece and the whole thread and you still think that conservatives are unique in that they alone enforce ideological conformity within their own communities?

OK, so you read Chait's piece and the whole thread and you still think that conservatives are unique in that they alone enforce ideological conformity within their own communities?

When the Democratic Party runs an opponent against their own incumbent for not being Liberal enough, bump the thread.

benjipwns

Banned
When the Democratic Party runs an opponent against their own incumbent for not being Liberal enough, bump the thread.
Bradley? Kennedy? McCarthy/Kennedy?

Problem is there haven't been many Democratic Presidents.

In the Senate we've got Ned Lamont. Carol Mosley Braun. I'm sure we could find some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom