• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jonathan Hickman’s New Avengers / Avengers |OT| Thanos is in this (Spoilers)

kswiston

Comic fans would flip shit it regular Spidey is phased out in favour of the teenaged ultimate version. I could see it happening though, given the coming direction of the MCU :/

Finally had a chance to read Secret Wars 0. I liked Valeria's line about her dad, Black Panther and "their sort of smart friends"

Busaiku

So the only universes left are those that're gonna be in Secret Wars?
I guess Spiderverse will touch on it, but I wonder if the inheritors are still around.

Comic fans would flip shit it regular Spidey is phased out in favour of the teenaged ultimate version. I could see it happening though, given the coming direction of the MCU :/

Comic fans are hoping against hope that the introduction of Miles to 616 will be the one thing that'll finally allow Pete to age past 30.

Dalek

Hasn't Ultimate Peter been dead for years? Am I missing something?

4168266-4059490-5823436696-zkkme.gif

ghostmind

I hope someone has decided on the thread title, because the first issue is out and people are already discussing it everywhere, except in an official thread.

Top Bottom