• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey (PS4) |OT| Greatest Hits

-Horizon-

reading that post above ;~;

I've seen the light. I played with a companion for the first time from beginning to end. It definitely gives you an indescribable feeling knowing someone is there supporting you and you supporting them through the fun times like
going down the sand slides
and the hard times like on
the mountain

"Talking" just makes it feel so much better too.

Apt101

reading that post above ;~;

I've seen the light. I played with a companion for the first time from beginning to end. It definitely gives you an indescribable feeling knowing someone is there supporting you and you supporting them through the fun times like
going down the sand slides
and the hard times like on
the mountain

"Talking" just makes it feel so much better too.

I got lucky. My very first play through I ran into three people - one near the beginning, another in the middle, and the last approaching the mountain. All had a different attitudes, and "spoke" in different cadences. It was so cool. The final person I ascended the mountain with was my favorite. We were two of a kind. I wish I had remembered their names when it mentioned them at the end, but it was so many years ago.

-Horizon-

I got lucky. My very first play through I ran into three people - one near the beginning, another in the middle, and the last approaching the mountain. All had a different attitudes, and "spoke" in different cadences. It was so cool. The final person I ascended the mountain with was my favorite. We were two of a kind. I wish I had remembered their names when it mentioned them at the end, but it was so many years ago.

The last person was the only one that stuck around and understood what I was getting at whenever I wanted to point something out or anything. I also got their back if they wanted me to follow them too.

They get a double thumbs up from me :)

Everyone else either went on their way if I even deviated from the path or disconnected and went dissolving lol.

Alastor3

I still haven't played the game because I wasn't day one and since I want to play with ''someone'' i keep bouncing back to play it in fear of it being desolated from players...

-Horizon-

I still haven't played the game because I wasn't day one and since I want to play with ''someone'' i keep bouncing back to play it in fear of it being desolated from players...

Well, for me this week, most of the time I've been able to get 2-3 people to show up in my game per playthrough. Just pay attention to whenever someone is around you/pings you and the sides of the screen glows in their direction.

Alastor3

Well, for me this week, most of the time I've been able to get 2-3 people to show up in my game per playthrough. Just pay attention to whenever someone is around you/pings you and the sides of the screen glows in their direction.

Nice! I might finally play this week-end ! Thanks

Top Bottom