• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey (PSN) - thatgamecompany's new game!!! (Game Releases in Spring 2012)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Why the fuck wasn't this @ the Sony conference?! :mad:
This is my most anticipated downloadable game, ever. I will literally buy anything thatgamecompany puts out after Flower.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Kaako said:
Why the fuck wasn't this @ the Sony conference?! :mad:
This is my most anticipated downloadable game, ever. I will literally buy anything thatgamecompany puts out after Flower.

Maybe they didn't have a video to show? It seems there is only screenshots, unless I'm wrong... which I hope I am!! :lol

Barakov

Gold Member
fortified_concept said:
Why the fuck didn't they show this at the conference?

Most likely showing montages or commercials for the Sony system that nobody cares about in North America.

Chris_C

That looks... magical. I want to set off on my adventure right now.

There's an Ico/ Shadow of Colossus vibe going on too.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I've always wanted a game where you just wander an environment discovering a lost civilization. This sounds fucking awesome.

jett

D-Member
BomberMouse said:
How come this wasn't in the E3 show :/

Because Sony is stupid and would rather waste time with the revival of a ps1 franchise nobody cares about anymore. Motorstorm is looking spectacular too, but did they show more than 5 seconds of that? nooooooooooo

Cerberus

-DarKaoZ- said:
Maybe they didn't have a video to show? It seems there is only screenshots, unless I'm wrong... which I hope I am!! :lol

Just showing these screens in a powerpoint presentation would've been more exciting than most of the shit in Sony's conference.

No_Style

This may be a little odd, but just imagine how that thing will sound. Flower's audio work was fantastic. Just imagine what they could do based on these screens.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Very nice, tgc have created the two most compelling psn games from a visual/audio perspective and this looks very interesting.
Now THIS is the kind of stuff I like to see come out of E3.

256138_o.gif

I wonder how big "grand" is, I'd love for it to be the kind of world you can never possibly hope to see every corner of.

I know flow had a screenshot function, did flower?

This game certainly needs one.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Always count it on Sony to leave some good stuff away from the conference.

This and Child of Eden almost make up for the Last Guardian no-show.

StuBurns said:
Holy shit.

Flower was my GotY, just replayed it the other day.

Holy shit.
Seriously, it's unbelievable what they've done with that game. So much with so little.

kind of reminds me of Out of this World, for some reason. Maybe it's something about the character?

I can't fucking wait!

Whatever Sony is paying thatgamecompany.... double it. :D

lunlunqq

now let me ask the real question... why the FUCK didn't sony mention this in the press conference?????? this is just beyond me....sony should fire all of their conference planners.

nyprimus2

FRESH ONLINE ADVENTURE – Players explore a mysterious world, discovering its hidden history. People are free to travel alone, or adventure with strangers that they meet along the way.

All over my sweet tittays.

Hated fl0w and was unmoved by flower, but the short synopsis and screens are enough to intrigue me. Will definitely keep an eye out.

Top Bottom