• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JP News 9/15 -- Please insert Blu-Ray Disc 1 and get ready to insert more UMDs, kay

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
IMG
IMG

Hello chickadees kay,

Here are some announcements kay

SO4 International - Square Enix - PS3 kay
NieR Replicant (PS3) -- about brother and sister instead of daughter and father kay. It also has animu designs instead of western looking designs. Looks more eastern-targeted kay.

Last Ranker - Capcom - PSP kay
Gundam vs Gundam Next - PSP kay
Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikda 3D - PSP kay

and the GAME you should ALL be WAITING FOR kay

~~~~~TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL 4~~~~~~~ kay

yep kay

careksims

SO4 international for PS3? Ohhh! Does that mean it's english VA or will it have english txt as well? I like to try it out, KAY!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So they really are going with the whole PS3 version is one game, 360 version is a totally different game thing with Nier, kay. Reminds me of what they planned for Last Remnant, kay.

jiggle

SO4 yay
hopefully there's Vesperia amount of extras

wonder how they'll handle the NieR thing in the US

not much news for a week before TGS issue :X

Jonnyram

So the girl in Gestalt is the girl in Replicant, but this time she is the main char with her brother being the sub char instead of being the sub char to her father as the main char, kay.

SO4 International on PS3 pretty much opens up the gates for FFXIII International on 360, kay.

lunlunqq

If SO4international has enough new contents, I will doible dip. Kay. The dice swap in the 360version is ridiculous Kay.

boo I already have GvG on PSP

boo another Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikda. Unless 3D means it's really different, it's a bit annoying that Acquire is pumping one out every few months. So much talent shouldn't be restricted to that one series.

Y2Kev

there has been a great betrayal against the gundamus tonight kay

let us remember them in peace kay

Y2Kev said:
there has been a great betrayal against the gundamus tonight kay

let us remember them in peace kay

We all saw this Gundamtrayal coming kay, it just hurts to accept reality kay.

Oh, there is a full page ad for SO4 International in Famitsu. Are ads allowed? If so, I'll post it. If not, I'll abide by Lord Duckroll's wishes.

expy

Banned
Jonnyram said:
SO4 International on PS3 pretty much opens up the gates for FFXIII International on 360, kay.
Except it's a simultaneous worldwide release on both consoles
For the localized one at least.
Kay.

Y2Kev

Barakov said:
It's time to see if SO4 is as nearly as atrocious as certain people say it is.
It is full of charming characters kay

It has great graphics kay and a heartwarming story kay about trusting your friends and believing in yourself kay

the last dungeon sucks though the boss takes like 2 hours kay

Distant, ads are okay...kay.

Top Bottom