• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JP News 9/15 -- Please insert Blu-Ray Disc 1 and get ready to insert more UMDs, kay

Y2Kev said:
It is full of charming characters kay

It has great graphics kay and a heartwarming story kay about trusting your friends and believing in yourself kay

the last dungeon sucks though the boss takes like 2 hours kay

Distant, ads are okay...kay.

It already got posted in the SO4 thread kay, but here it is kay
2wn8x0k.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
square <3 ps3 now (more ads)

they are cheating on their jilted lover 360

this will result in 360 writing a comeback album collaborating with alicia keyes in 14 years

Jonnyram said:
So the girl in Gestalt is the girl in Replicant, but this time she is the main char with her brother being the sub char instead of being the sub char to her father as the main char, kay.

SO4 International on PS3 pretty much opens up the gates for FFXIII International on 360, kay.

I don't think that's as likely to happen but weirder things have happened.

Y2Kev

NieR is going to be the biggest of the grand square enix bombs. Atrocious everything so far :lol

YAY ICE CREAM IS HERE MY THREAD IS EXACTLY AS I WANTED IT

zoku88

It would be nice if So4 came out in America (international ed.)

Although, So4 seems kinda laughable, not 100% sure I'd buy anyway.

klee123

The fact that Last remnant isn't even mentioned at all, I think S-E should just come out and say it's canceled.

B.K.

zoku88 said:
It would be nice if So4 came out in America (international ed.)

I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed to come here evenutally. Gamefly had it listed on their site for a while. They took it down and Square Enix said that it was a mistake. Looks like they accidently announced the game early.

Y2Kev

I'm like 99% positive SO4 is US bound-- remember it appeared in a Gamefly listing?

duckroll said:
New units for Gundam vs Gundam Next PSP: 00 Raiser, Reborns Gundam, Wing Zero Custom, Nataku.
Cool, I called 00 Raiser, but Reborns and the others are nice gimmes, kay?

I fucking hate that chick's VA!!! ARRRRRGH!!! kay?

SO4: It's really a good action-RPG. Too much hating for whatever reason.

Only thing that really sticks out to me is the lack of enemy designs.

B.K.

Y2Kev said:
I'm like 99% positive SO4 is US bound-- remember it appeared in a Gamefly listing?

Now the big question is whether it will have dual audio like the Japanese version.

Kagari said:
It was never confirmed until now.

fair enough

actually, since Nutt talked about it on 1listinupyours I wanted to check it out. Might as well hold out.

Shouta said:
New Units = Awesome

PSP and not PS3 = WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They hate us. But it's our fault. We're not good enough for them.

B.K.

Seda said:
Either way it has dual audio so it really doesnt matter (besides pricing)

Dual audio, but what about the text? It would be annoying navigating the menus in Japanese.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Y2Kev said:
YAY ICE CREAM IS HERE MY THREAD IS EXACTLY AS I WANTED IT
So that they'll be two of us celebrating and condemning Konami, right? :D

PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE YOUR PORT TM4 TO THE PS3 KONAMI, OR KISS YOUR BUSINESS GOODBYE.

duckroll

It seems Last Ranker is indeed the Image Epoch game. It's supposed to be a PSP RPG published by Capcom, produced by the Phoenix Wright guy (isn't he directing Ghost Trick?), directed by Niinou, have character designs by Tatsuya Yoshikawa (BoF artist), scenario by Nojima and music by Shimomura. This really sounds too good to be true, so until I see more proof I'm filing this under rumor.

B.K.

duckroll said:
It seems Last Ranker is indeed the Image Epoch game. It's supposed to be a PSP RPG published by Capcom, produced by the Phoenix Wright guy (isn't he directing Ghost Trick?), directed by Niinou, have character designs by Tatsuya Yoshikawa (BoF artist), scenario by Nojima and music by Shimomura. This really sounds too good to be true, so until I see more proof I'm filing this under rumor.

Interesting, if true. That's the closest thing we'll ever get to a Breath of Fire 6. :lol
:(

Shouta

duckroll said:

That sounds awesome O_O

Top Bottom