• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

jred2k

Guys, you are beating this food thing so far through the ground we're about tot reach the core of the Earth. Seriously, please stop.

tumblr_mrihhfNhQW1qa98nso2_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is getting out of control and I take full responsibility.

Let's talk Smackdown if you're watching. If not, let's talk wrestling and get this ship back on track.

I just mowed the lawn and as a "hey, you're done!" gift a hornet stung me and I'm feeling very weird.

Sblargh

Banned
Haha, get excited man! There's a PPV/special event this weekend.

I'm not really into any storyline atm to be honest. And the number of wrestlers I enjoy has gone down kind of drastically these last two months. The only match I'm interested in is the briefcase match, but I can't say I'm hyped for that.

I'm in "hope for the future" mode right now. This sunday is doing nothing to me. =/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Re: Money in the Bank, feel grateful Brodus Clay was released or we'd have a Mammy In The Bank match.

Sokantish

Let's talk Smackdown if you're watching. If not, let's talk wrestling and get this ship back on track.

I just mowed the lawn and as a "hey, you're done!" gift a hornet stung me and I'm feeling very weird.

It didn't even last one sentence!

Don't you ever tell me what to do, Sunflower.

Ever.

jred2k

Communities go off-topic! davebatistadealwithit.gif

I think it's too late to get a taste of whatever short-term money TNA is throwing around.

oY2cu.gif

Oh, wait, nevermind, sir. I will discuss the topics you want thanks for steering us back!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I been watching Perfect Strangers.
Well time to watch someone dislocate a shoulder when he is getting a push again by a guy who injured someone again.

Remember that time Nexus, including Wade Barrett, attacked Ricky Steamboat and he ended up having to go to the hospital and cut his return even more short?

Laserfrog

I'll be watching the pay per view this coming Sunday. I skip all the raw, smackdowns and what have yous and tune in once a month - catch up on things and generally have a good time in the world of WWE entertainment. I get a snapshot of how storylines have progressed and who's angry at whom while gently nodding my head along with the action.

Sometimes I'll tune out early, it's on at an early hour here and I need my sleep.

I have to say Michael Cole really isnt that bad on Smackdown. Either Lawler is just that bad or Vince isn't screaming into his ear for Smackdown.

somedevil

From the TNA tapings for 8/14 show:
* Bully Ray is out next. He cuts a promo and thanks the fan for helping him put Dixie Carter through a table. Devon joins Bully and Team 3D gets a big pop. They're interrupted by Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy. They cut promos and we've got Team 3D vs. The Hardys for later tonight. It will be a TLC match.

Its 2000-2001 again! Jeff Hardy has a death wish.

Top Bottom