• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Ithil

Perhaps while in New Orleans for WM, someone high up in WWE angered a voodoo practitioner who is now cursing the company, causing all these many injuries.

Into

I love the fact that Ambrose is made to look like a star, at the PPV and at this RAW.

He is not treated as a third wheel chump of the Shield, he is almost as over as Reigns if not on same level considering the reactions.

Nose Master

Stardust was kind of funny at first, but it's disappointing they're sticking with it. Cody doesn't have the chops to pull off awkward gimmicky wrestling like Goldie. He just looks like he's constantly trying to balance himself and/or he just farted.

alstein

I love the fact that Ambrose is made to look like a star, at the PPV and at this RAW.

He is not treated as a third wheel chump of the Shield, he is almost as over as Reigns if not on same level considering the reactions.

Reigns is the third wheel here, he's not bad, but he's not on the level of Reigns or Rollins, and I suspect you'll see him Rybacked by the end of the year.

Raw64life

I wish that, given the angle he's currently involved in, they'd give a reason why the authority hasn't just fired him yet.

g1JOBz8.gif

Top Bottom