• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

tumblr_mjxbuem6Z31r275ffo1_250.gif

Who is she?

AJ Lee.

Gorillaz

WrassleGaf would get alot more shit being in OT imo. You would get alot more smart asses and "IT'S FAKE YALL IT'S FAKE FAKE FAKE YALL".

This is probably one of the few threads that still survive in the struggle streets of OT community. It doesn't need to be in OT.

WrassleGaf would get alot more shit being in OT imo. You would get alot more smart asses and "IT'S FAKE YALL IT'S FAKE FAKE FAKE YALL".

This is probably one of the few threads that still survive in the struggle streets of OT community. It doesn't need to be in OT.

It's the Wild West here, friend. Omerta is our law.

C.Dark.DN

Banned

"WRESTLINGS NOT FAKKKKE"
- Gordie Boggs

Heel

Speaking of, I can't believe friend Chamber is supporting a curb stomper. I bet even honorary #TeamLightskin member Strobogo frowns on that shit.

Seriously, doing the pre and post game shows from the studios is the worst thing to come from the cost-cutting measures caused by the colossal failure that is the Network.
How hard would it have been to drive from Stamford to Hartford?

Hard times, daddy.

Some things for this thread:

It's so weird that people keep saying Roman Reigns is only getting pushed because he has muscles when he's the shortest member of Shield and I'm pretty sure has less mass than Dean. It's funny how no one mentions that his push might be related to his great look, his physical charisma, and his overness in every demographic from little boy to old lady. Must be because he's muscly. Couldn't be anything else.

How many people in this thread understand that WWE isn't tailored to what they specifically want, but is a PG fake fighting family show that tries to appeal to the broadest amount of demographics as possible? If there is something on the show that you don't like or think is stupid, it wasn't meant for you.

It's really easy to not watch Raw. Super easy. It is easier to purposely not watch Raw than to purposely watch Raw. You just don't watch the channel while it is on. If you think it sucks and hate watching it, you can watch something else. You can watch wrestling from just about anywhere on the planet whenever you want. You can watch something that isn't wrestling from 8-11PM on Monday nights. You can play a video game. You can read a comic. You can read a real book. You can go on a jog. You can go ride your bike. You can go lift weights. You can do anything you want to do from 8-11PM on Mondays. You don't have to watch Raw. You don't even have to keep up with Raw. It's really easy.

Basically what I'm saying is this thread needs to stop being full of such whiny cunts who don't understand that Raw isn't made just for the sake of having great matches with guys you specifically like and that if it doesn't appeal to you, you aren't the demographic and you don't have to watch.
Thanks for the tip, toolbox.

The "children's television" program in question advertised alcoholic beverages on their own show.

That was surprising. I know they had Keith Stone shilling Keystone Light with The Bella Twins, but that is clearly marketed as a beer. Rose and especially Santino are child friendly Superstars and there was no mention or small type or anything about the alcohol content.

But Jericho is going to do the job when it's all over. Same reason the gimmick posters excused The Rock burying guys on the mic. At least, this is the logic I've seen used when the topic comes up.

Bray Wyatt beat John Cena in a cage match on pay-per-view, I don't know how Jericho is going to top that but then again, I'm just a gimmick poster.

Top Bottom