• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm excited to see what LaRae does in the future. But I really can't wait for Serena and Ivelisse to rematch.

Candice+LeRae+%2526+Joey+Ryan.jpg

As long as she remains one half of one of the greatest tag teams going

Veda Scott wasn't on the card ;(

Still a great event though.

hnggggggg

I feel like Veda's still pretty bad in the ring but she's by far the best female worker on the mic. Shine ended up being pretty good, Shanna vs La Rosa Negra was the most entertaining ladies match I've seen in a while and the main event was crazy.

So is the Cesaro heat now dead in its tracks after the Heyman push to make him a heel for some odd reason which still remains a mystery to everyone but the McMahons?

strobogo

Banned
Some things for this thread:

It's so weird that people keep saying Roman Reigns is only getting pushed because he has muscles when he's the shortest member of Shield and I'm pretty sure has less mass than Dean. It's funny how no one mentions that his push might be related to his great look, his physical charisma, and his overness in every demographic from little boy to old lady. Must be because he's muscly. Couldn't be anything else.

How many people in this thread understand that WWE isn't tailored to what they specifically want, but is a PG fake fighting family show that tries to appeal to the broadest amount of demographics as possible? If there is something on the show that you don't like or think is stupid, it wasn't meant for you.

It's really easy to not watch Raw. Super easy. It is easier to purposely not watch Raw than to purposely watch Raw. You just don't watch the channel while it is on. If you think it sucks and hate watching it, you can watch something else. You can watch wrestling from just about anywhere on the planet whenever you want. You can watch something that isn't wrestling from 8-11PM on Monday nights. You can play a video game. You can read a comic. You can read a real book. You can go on a jog. You can go ride your bike. You can go lift weights. You can do anything you want to do from 8-11PM on Mondays. You don't have to watch Raw. You don't even have to keep up with Raw. It's really easy.

Basically what I'm saying is this thread needs to stop being full of such whiny cunts who don't understand that Raw isn't made just for the sake of having great matches with guys you specifically like and that if it doesn't appeal to you, you aren't the demographic and you don't have to watch.

I've seen this hundreds of times and i cant get over the way her leg just goes up. So good.

And yeah, some people need to just need to actually open up their wallets if they want something else that's good.
I always complain about not having money for wrestling when i remembered that I'm a network subscriber

So, i guess indie wrestling is gonna get some money from me in a few months.
maybe.

So is the Cesaro heat now dead in its tracks after the Heyman push to make him a heel for some odd reason which still remains a mystery to everyone but the McMahons?

It's not that they don't understand why people like him. They just desperately needed heels when they made the decision not to turn him.

Kid favorites Adam Rose and Santino are advertising an alcoholic beverage on a children's TV show. An alcoholic beverage disguised as iced tea with no disclaimer whatsoever about its alcoholic content.

Hard times, daddy.

Alucard

Banned
Raw was very good tonight. No joke. The final match was whatever, but there was a lot of good stuff that had me marking out. Gotta give the WWE props when they deserve it, and they deserved it tonight.

It's so weird that people keep saying Roman Reigns is only getting pushed because he has muscles when he's the shortest member of Shield and I'm pretty sure has less mass than Dean. It's funny how no one mentions that his push might be related to his great look, his physical charisma, and his overness in every demographic from little boy to old lady. Must be because he's muscly. Couldn't be anything else.

How many people in this thread understand that WWE isn't tailored to what they specifically want, but is a PG fake fighting family show that tries to appeal to the broadest amount of demographics as possible? If there is something on the show that you don't like or think is stupid, it wasn't meant for you.

It's really easy to not watch Raw. Super easy. It is easier to purposely not watch Raw than to purposely watch Raw. You just don't watch the channel while it is on. If you think it sucks and hate watching it, you can watch something else. You can watch wrestling from just about anywhere on the planet whenever you want. You can watch something that isn't wrestling from 8-11PM on Monday nights. You can play a video game. You can read a comic. You can read a real book. You can go on a jog. You can go ride your bike. You can go lift weights. You can do anything you want to do from 8-11PM on Mondays. You don't have to watch Raw. You don't even have to keep up with Raw. It's really easy.

Basically what I'm saying is this thread needs to stop being full of such whiny cunts who don't understand that Raw isn't made just for the sake of having great matches with guys you specifically like and that if it doesn't appeal to you, you aren't the demographic and you don't have to watch.

Be a star

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Is he shooting, friends?

Top Bottom