• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Mon Waifu #294. Arisa.
16891%20-%20arisa_nakajima%20dive%20gif%20io_shirai%20stardom.gif

Alucard

Banned
Jericho is back to fail again at putting young talent over.

He put over Fandango and then he put over Punk when Punk returned in Chicago. I don't see the problem, really. He's been much slower than in the past, but that just comes with age. I'm hopeful his feud with Wyatt will be lightning in a bottle.

DMczaf

He put over Fandango and then he put over Punk when Punk returned in Chicago. I don't see the problem, really. He's been much slower than in the past, but that just comes with age. I'm hopeful his feud with Wyatt will be lightning in a bottle.

Yeah, where are Fandango and Punk now? He tries, but he just sucks at giving guys the rub. Wyatt will either be at the same spot he is now, or lower after this feud. That's how Jericho's rubs work.

For real though, anyone who wants to see women's wrestling that works, go watch that Shine 20 show. Great show with an amazing main event featuring two of the best women in the world.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Can we split wrasslegaf into WWE and Other? Two separate threads. I think we need some time apart...it's for the best.

I will be bringing my talents to...
OTHER

it's hard to stop when your bank account feels 10 dollars lighter every month. i know it's not much, but it's the principal of the thing.

Fuck principle. You knew what you were getting into when you signed up. If you weren't okay with 6-month commitment then you shouldn't have signed up. That goes to everyone bitching about the Network sub being 6-months.

Gorillaz

that pizza gif is kind of hilarious

I'm not gonna lie friends, I missed 90 percent of this Raw but it sounds like they did good

Fuck principle. You knew what you were getting into when you signed up. If you weren't okay with 6-month commitment then you shouldn't have signed up. That goes to everyone bitching about the Network sub being 6-months.

I think it's okay to feel bad for Network subscribers. When they made their decision, a loooot of things were different than they are now. Shit a lot of things are different from Friday than they are now.

I think it's okay to feel bad for Network subscribers. When they made their decision, a loooot of things were different than they are now. Shit a lot of things are different from Friday than they are now.

But you had to know that was a possibility. Especially in the case of WWE. Things change on a dime. Always have, always will. You have to know what you are getting into. If not, then I have no sympathy.

Top Bottom