• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Gorillaz

I miss Gail Kim yall

If only she didn't roll under the bottom rope in that diva battle royal and quit on the spot.

That shit was hilarious tho

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Outside of tired ass AJ coming back and Cesaro losing during commercial break, that was a good episode of Raw by 2014 standards. I'm not sure what you guys are complaining about so I have to agree with Stro's pipebomb.

ghostmind

He's got a really good service provider.

Why is he doubling down?

This is really beyond the pale for a WWE promo. So if he has gone off and made these on his own, why wouldn't WWE comment on them just being a self-promotion? Folks on twitter are constantly tweeting the WWE and various wrestlers and wrestling press, because they are legit worried for him, yet the response so far seems to be silence. Some of them are trying to figure out what cave he is supposedly located in and attempting to contact Mexican authorities to intervene. Wouldn't this be terrible press for the WWE if it was a hoax? Isn't he still a WWE employee?

This is all very weird.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Remember all those gimmick posters that feared John Cena ruining Bray's "character" with his promos? Expect them to turn the other cheek when Chris Jericho does the same thing.

But Jericho is going to do the job when it's all over. Same reason the gimmick posters excused The Rock burying guys on the mic. At least, this is the logic I've seen used when the topic comes up.

Why is he doubling down?

This is really beyond the pale for a WWE promo. So if he has gone off and made these on his own, why wouldn't WWE comment on them just being a self-promotion? Folks on twitter are constantly tweeting the WWE and various wrestlers and wrestling press, because they are legit worried for him, yet the response so far seems to be silence. Some of them are trying to figure out what cave he is supposedly located in and attempting to contact Mexican authorities to intervene. Wouldn't this be terrible press for the WWE if it was a hoax? Isn't he still a WWE employee?

This is all very weird.

If it's an angle, I have no idea what the payoff is supposed to be. Either way, it's all very strange.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why is he doubling down?

This is all very weird.
Just let the angle play out.

Cesaro got hurt. Pirate Cesaro incoming.

WWE.com reported that Cesaro was poked in the eye during his match with Kofi Kingston tonight and the eye was red and swollen.

Dr. Chris Amann said tests showed Cesaro had a sctratch on the sciera, on the right side of the eye. He is going to need an eye patch for the next day and he'll be evaluated before tomorrow's show to see if he can work tomorrow night's television tapings.

I hope Naomi loans him her eye patch.

Why is he doubling down?

This is all very weird.
yeah, seriously. it's fuckin weird.

Heel

How long until WWE Shopzone sells Johnston branded headphones?

"Damn, this shit slap tho." - Jim Johnston

bcJJsq9l.jpg

Just scrolling quickly and not reading any posts to not spoil RAW.

I recently got a new Cable/Internet, Google Fiber. Google Fiber is saying RAW starts at 9PM, not 6PM (like usual for Mountain Time). Is that for everyone? Is RAW slightly delayed today, or is it not Live? Or is Google Fiber just weird?

Stealth Brag

image.php

DiscoJon

Banned
I'm gonna shoot here for a second, why is Comic Book-gaf allowed to be in the Off Topic section when it's a monthly thread just like this one? Who's benefiting? HMMM?????
cisO8.gif

Top Bottom