• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

GunBR

So are they rushing giving the belt to Roman? They should. Raw needs a regulary appearing champ.
Roman will get his win, and title, against Brock at next year Mania

The fireworks, Roman song playing, the muted crowd so we can't hear the boos from home
It's going to be a magical moment

WWE promoting a local house show with a main event of Rollins vs Wyatt and a co-main of Ambrose and Balor vs Anderson and Gallows...

Good luck with that

God damn Portal 2 won't end
giphy.gif

The women all tweeting "outrage" about the MITB outcome is the absolute worst

Social media is buzzing about the controversial outcome to the First Ever Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Money In The Bank, available exclusively on the WWE Network

Sanjuro

This question is for the NXT creeps in here.

...does this guitar guy do anything else? He might be the worst thing I've seen, because I don't see any out for his promos.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't even remember if there's anyone else I care about on this show now.

Ambrose is still feuding with Miz, isn't he?

GunBR

The Drifter was fighting against Dean last week and now Balor

They're really trying to push him or is just a "We don't have nothing for these guys this week, so put them against Elias"

Top Bottom