• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when everyone thought they'd have something for Finn after another injury of his screwed up another of their plans

They will, they just have to give him something he can win. They don't have such an expansive roster that they can actually not put him in something.

I must be watching something else because Samson did get heat and finn got chants.

It's relatively speaking. They haven't really popped off the way some towns do for anything yet.

klonere

Banned
MAIN ROSTER REPEATING CLASSIC NXT FEUDS GREAT MOVE IMO I LOVE SHIT AS WELL

MMM TASTY SHIT

EoYyw0c.gif

IclpQzT.gif

AERyFA7.gif

GunBR

Balor vs Bo, lol

Remember when everyone thought they'd have something for Finn after another injury of his screwed up another of their plans
Well, during the first week of the "superstar shake-up" they started a Balor vs Bray feud
I don’t know why they changed their plans. Maybe they didn't had nothing for Seth and they need to put him in a good (mid card) spot to promote WWE 2k18

Sanjuro

People who like NXT praise Bo Dallas.

People who like NXT praise Finn Balor.

People who like NXT don't think they belong in the same ring.

Noted!

Top Bottom