• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

atomsk

Party Pooper
hey guyyyyys, what's goin on in here

ib0xCZ36k8lFQ.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
From above posted video:
thats stupid ure just repeating the same part over and over
i mean the real arguement didnt last 10 minutes all ure vidoes r like that

I bet it's a Cena fan.

thats stupid ure just repeating the same part over and over
what do u think we are stupid

On AJ going YES for 10 minutes.

Sokantish

How come it feels like it has been forever since the last WWE PPV? When was the last one? Maybe it was bad and I erased it from my memory

bangai-o

Banned
i couldnt tell if that reverse arm drag move that Layla did to AJ was botched and somehow recovered smoothly. has there been an animated gif of it?

the last few PPV's where all basically the same anyway.

No stories have really been advanced since the week after mania.

AJ is still bouncing around. Cena is still on a pretty big post divorce super Cena run burying everyone he can.

Punk is still boring, Sheamus is still sheamus. the mid card is still the same 4/5 people it was last year passing around the same titles.

somedevil

the last few PPV's where all basically the same anyway.

No stories have really been advanced since the week after mania.

AJ is still bouncing around. Cena is still on a pretty bug post divorce super Cena run burying everyone he can.

Punk is still boring, Sheamus is still sheamus. the mid card is still the same 4/5 people it was last year passing around the same titles.

Extreme rules was the last very good WWE pay per view. The AJ storyline is going hit its finally most likely at money in the bank.

i couldnt tell if that reverse arm drag move that Layla did to AJ was botched and somehow recovered smoothly. has there been an animated gif of it?

Didn't seem botched to me, as Layla went so smoothly into the pin;

ibdrsrL7A4yuyH.gif

Also, for the time given I thought the two put on a good match and told a nice story, with AJ matching Layla hold for hold at the start, and using her intensity to fight back when her more experienced opponent kept getting the upper hand. It's matches like this that make me wish WWE gave more time to the divas.

I have a stupid wresting question.

Whats the official ruling if someone interferes in a ladder match and grabs the belt / suitcase / whatever that is hanging above the ring?

Whats the official ruling if someone interferes in a ladder match and grabs the belt / suitcase / whatever that is hanging above the ring?

Has that ever happened before? I'm reminded of Edge stealing Kofi's spot in the elimination chamber though...

Kaladin

I think we saw it in the contract on a pole match. One of the wrestlers in the match has to have control of the object that is hanging.

Watching an old Michinoku Pro show from 2000, and there's a pretty great women's tag match between Chaparita ASARI & Hiromi Yagi vs MIMA & RIMA.

ASARI dumps MIMA on top of her head with a nice Michinoku Driver II;

izXjNoo8tO2Xr.gif

But MIMA gets her revenge with a sick release suplex from the top rope;

ibelR6AW3WFvJ6.gif

Fun show so far, with Great Sasuke & Gran Hamada vs Tiger Mask & Masaaki Mochizuki and CIMA vs Minoru Fujita still to come.

Edgeward

I hope Cody attacks Santino, Tonya Harden style, and takes part in the MiTB.

Smackdown was super solid this week. And no surprise the show with the most AJ this week was the best.

Edit: or wait i might have my dates wrong on the ippv.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Congrats to Plywood for a successful thread that has spanned almost 20,000 replies.

I quite enjoyed the revolving OP as well.

#PLYWOODFORJULY

Congrats to Plywood for a successful thread that has spanned almost 20,000 replies.

I quite enjoyed the revolving OP as well.

#PLYWOODFORJULY

Yeah I liked the changing OP

That fake July thread has been up a week and still has the same OP.

Feels wrong now.

It's a generation behind. Its the wii u of wrasslin threads.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
KOG created a legitimate WRESTLING OP, but you guys want gimmicks, random gifs, and nonsense.

I told you guys it wasn't my fault!

More random commentary.

Being able to walk out of the door to win a cage match is fucking stupid

I'm not much of a fan of escaping the cage anyway - imo, a cage match should be a feud ending match, a way to contain the violence, stop outside interference, prevent one wrestler from ducking the other, etc.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm watching more of these Legend roundtables, and one thing is really clear, Ric Flair is a total mark.

It's pretty damn clear that this man has no sense of reality, and really things this shit is real. I really think he believes he's in some legitimate sport. He's now talking about how the NWO being anti-WCW sent the wrong message to the young guys in the locker room. WHAT?! It's an angle, you jackass!

Top Bottom