• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World 2 | Production Thread | Jurassic Park 5 is now filming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New set spy photos confirm returning locale (potential spoilers?)

C62JyRgV0AAlUcR.jpg:orig

Sesha

JW was basically that dinosaurs were in every zoo now and even private ranches. We accidentally introduce a new virus while researching dinos and most people on the planet are dead after a generation and the dinos have escaped and taken over as the dominant species. In face I had an idea for a JW2 called Invasive Species.

I may write that as "Walking Dead with dinosaurs" someday.

That would be an amazing direction for the series to go, at some point. Shame the concept would now be considered derivative of the new Planet of the Apes trilogy.

Amalthea

Banned
I start to feel like this is going to channel TLW like JW did with JP: "We gotta go back to the island because reasons", aka some hamfisted animal-protection efforts. Except that now everyone knows about the park.

I start to feel like this is going to channel TLW like JW did with JP: "We gotta go back to the island because reasons", aka some hamfisted animal-protection efforts. Except that now everyone knows about the park.
I thought this much was already clear or agreed upon but not really seen as a negative as you're letting on.

Hopefully they won't be Prometheus-levels of stupid like the "Good Guys" were in TLW.

ZeoVGM

Banned

It's actually going to channel JW like JW did with JP.

2015 nostalgia is all the rage these days.

DC sent me these when I was first waking up this morning and I thought the Dilo was doing construction work with the power drill because of the animal rights theme this movie has lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom