• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juror in Georgia death penalty case: "Ive wondered if Black people even have souls"

Honestly I've just started assuming the worst in white people so I'm not disappointed when they go into a rant of the Mexicans or Black people. All Trump has done was make these jerks feel more comfortable being racist in public.

Velcro Fly

Clear violation of this dude's rights. I don't know how you can see it otherwise.

If he's guilty, then securing a guilty verdict with a non shit person on the jury should be easy right?

The problem is they want to kill him. Another trial means he may be found not guilty or may not get the death sentence. Even if he is found guilty and gets the death penalty, it opens up all those other options for appeal and it mean the sentence is probably not carried out.

commedieu

Banned
Clear violation of this dude's rights. I don't know how you can see it otherwise.

If he's guilty, then securing a guilty verdict with a non shit person on the jury should be easy right?

He might have been drunk.

Don't act like you don't turn into a racist when youre drunk. Everyone does.

Lowmelody

People that think the south is full of nothing but racists really have their head up their own ass. There are racists in any given state.

I grew up in the south where I spent the first 26 years of my life and have seen much more racism in Michigan since 2005 than I ever did in the south.

Even just 2 days ago I was called a racist and told to kill myself for just posting a laughing emoji response to someone posting terrible tattoo photos on a facebook sell group.

Unfortunately mankind will always find a way or reason to destroy one another.

This trend I see of fighting racism with racism is utterly ridiculous. A friend of mine that is a white male and is far from racist was recently called a Nazi by someone in a passing car for no reason.

People need to wake the hell up and realize our fellow citizens are not our true enemy.

It's always the 'stormers.

Just to make it clear for folks at home, white supremacists are both citizens and our true enemy and they've got theirs comin.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
People that think the south is full of nothing but racists really have their head up their own ass. There are racists in any given state.

I grew up in the south where I spent the first 26 years of my life and have seen much more racism in Michigan since 2005 than I ever did in the south.

Even just 2 days ago I was called a racist and told to kill myself for just posting a laughing emoji response to someone posting terrible tattoo photos on a facebook sell group.

Unfortunately mankind will always find a way or reason to destroy one another.

This trend I see of fighting racism with racism is utterly ridiculous. A friend of mine that is a white male and is far from racist was recently called a Nazi by someone in a passing car for no reason.

People need to wake the hell up and realize our fellow citizens are not our true enemy.

Cool account bro

Top Bottom