• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 2 |OT| of No Thread Name Can Do This Game Justice

Dries

Hey guys. I feel like playing Just Cause 2 on my new PC after playing it for 30 hours on my xbox. Is there a way I can transfer my 360 save file to the PC version and continue on the PC with my 360 save file?

Not gonna ask again, but I can't find anything at all on google, so this probably can't be done?

Afrikan

which are the best mods for this....like performance mods, or graphics mods, and is the game naturally 3D? or do you need a mod? I have an ATI card, or should I say......an A6 Vision Laptop. >_<

I checked justcause2mods.com and there are a few there...but I don't know... I trust GAF more.

Woorloog

Banned
I wonder how i missed this. I tried the demo... damn, i need to get the full game (360).
Feels good, a bit brainless but i like openworld sandbox games.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Playing through this game again on PC (I've only played on 360 before). Even better. :D It's amazing how much I can play this game and not get bored. It's just so damn fun.

I don't know for sure, but I'm not aware of any game that has crossplatform saves between 360 and PC so I'm guessing the answer is no. =(

I'm pretty sure you could do this for Skyrim and maybe Mass Effect. Someone would probably have to put work into figuring out how to do this, and I'm guessing no one really cares that much.

crispyben

Instead of using this week when I'm between jobs to do anything useful like plowing through my backlog, I decided to finally get the Platinum for this game! All I needed to do was a Hardcore playthrough, and it's just brought me over the 100-hour mark total (my second most-played game this generation behind Burnout Paradise). This is still as fun as ever, and I have lot of chaos-causing to look forward to before I unlock the final mission(s). I'm really pumped for JC3, though it's looking like a 2013 game now...

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
any way to get an actual 100% in the ps3 version?

It's possible, just very, very difficult since there are a lot of packages and destructible things hidden in areas outside of towns/bases, and they count towards your completion percentage.

It'd be nearly impossible to find them all, really. Or at least, ridiculously time-consuming.

Apoc87

Banned
It's possible, just very, very difficult since there are a lot of packages and destructible things hidden in areas outside of towns/bases, and they count towards your completion percentage.

It'd be nearly impossible to find them all, really. Or at least, ridiculously time-consuming.

Thanks.

I have heard rumblings that 100% is bugged in all versions (except for PC, which you have to mod of course)

http://justcause.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Cause_2_100%_completion_list

Has anyone on here ever obtained 100% on consoles?

Akira_83

Banned
man for a game that touts non stop action getting 100% in the settlements REALLY kills the pacing

nothing more annoying than seeing 96% complete and you just are missing one stupid fucking pickup/box

why did they do this? those should just be optional to complete, i think the destruction should have been the only counter to completion

ive found the fastest way to hover with a helicopter and scan slowly or just fly around with the 'chute but still

playing on PS3 btw

any kind of perks to have them show on map?

Top Bottom