• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 – New Explosive Screenshots Revealed

BriGuy

Maybe I'm conflating my games, but wasn't there a brouhaha surrounding this because it was going to be dragged though microtransaction hell? The shots look good (of course), but I'm tempering my expectations until I know that wing-suit doesn't cost me 5000 gold or buy now for $4.99.

Actually you know what? I'm really pissed. I won't get to play this anytime soon. My laptop could just about handle JC2 until it broke, now I can't run games in Windows... I bloody loved Just Cause 2, and now I'm gonna miss the one title I've been hyped for in years.

Tainted

I can't help but feel all the images released so far are bullshots, they just look so over-processed.

I'm sure the game will be fun though....just more JC2 levels of craziness will keep the masses happy.

LAA

Never beat JC2... Have it on steam and while I do see the makings of greatness in it, it felt little...cheap?
However looking at these screenshots, they look jaw dropping! So hopefully fixed that issue I had with the game. Looking forward to see more!

gdt

I know it won't be a popular opinion amongst you guys but I hope it has a decent story/interesting characters. It's ok if it's goofy/silly but something more than the shallow hollow storyline from Just Cause 2. This is what could take this franchise from 2nd tier to top tier imo.

I just want more BOLO.

Hoping the fix the microtransaction bullshit before release. But I shouldn't get my hopes high. Will pick it up regardless and if microtransactions get too ridiculous my good friend cheat engine can help.

Zambatoh

It seems like Scorpio raided Drake's wardrobe and his wigs in the process.

I'm still looking forward to it though.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
This is actually going to have MP no?

robert-downey-jr-shaking-head.gif

At least, not at launch.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
All those colours, blue blue skies! Looks great, doesn't look like a graphical powerhouse, but art direction is great.

I really hope the dynamic weather and nighttime lasts longer this time around. As great as those saturated colors look, the other day/night cycle variants got no love in Just Cause 2. Always felt like the game was rushing to get back to perfect midday.

E92 M3

I can't help but feel all the images released so far are bullshots, they just look so over-processed.

I'm sure the game will be fun though....just more JC2 levels of craziness will keep the masses happy.

Just Cause 2 was beautiful. I have zero worries.

RedSwirl

Looks really impressive, like a legitimate step up from JC2. Those shots give me the feeling this will be a very post-GTA V sandbox game, but with Just Cause gameplay.

Maxtasy

Neo Member
This looks insane, I never played JC 1 or 2 though. I guess I will play them soon while clearing my Steam backlog.

Tunavi

Banned
Jc2 was fun for an hour and the the monstrosity of the world was too overwhelming. I was bored and irritated trying to get to the next next mission, which seemed to take 10-15 minutes just to start

GHG

This looks amazing. Wingsuit is a welcome addition.

People complaining about the lack of co-op and multiplayer can go away as far as I'm concerned. There are other games for you. Let Avalanche focus on doing what they do best, not every game needs your shitty co-op/multiplayer.

Top Bottom