• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 screenshots Leaked [Update: New microtransaction hell screenshots]

UrbanRats

If there was any game or Dev that could challenge DriveClub's Beautiful Skys....it would be Avalanche Studios.....but we'll have to see...The 2nd pic looks Amazing.

The sky looks great, everything else looks like shit.

It is leaked pre alpha though, so whatever.

shandy706

They should put a watermark on those shots.

Someone may steal them.

Edit* Buy and Rent with a cost of "diamonds. @#!@!#@

Uh oh.

Marvel

could never
ifFvyw2hYywaV.gif

Aw F2P

I´m waiting for Nirolak to chime in and remind everyone that Square Enix wants all
most all
their western games to be like Triad Wars.

Frologic

That premium currency though :/. Is there any news about this being a large player count online game? JC2 online mod was some of the most fun I've had with a game.

Zaku

"So, boss, we've got two hit console franchises. Should we greenlight the sequels?"

"Yes, as Free to Play. PC Only!"

Guess they were serious about those microtransactions huh?

Unfortunate I really liked Just Cause 2. I hope it isn't that though.

Alpende

Not that impressed by the screens and those F2P hints have me worried. I'm sure they can beef up the visuals and for the love of everything, don't make it F2P.

Anyone paying attention to Avalanche's comments in recent years would have seen this coming a mile off.

:(

Yeah. They were the one the few devs that openly defended the always online Xbox.

Ive pretty much decided im not supporting their next game anyway but this will cement it for me.

Which is a shame as JC2 was the first open world game that I actually enjoyed exploring the open world.

Woffls

This isn't what I wanted to see :( I appreciate it could be a very early build, but it's not a fraction of what I was expecting from Avalanche based on how impressive Just Cause 2 was from a technical perspective.

Not wholly against F2P, but this doesn't seem very ambitious at all.

Arttemis

Gross. So it's "not" F2P, but still looks like a load of shit when the in-game menus barrage you with limited time sales.

Top Bottom