• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had my neighbor try to knock down my door and threaten to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court was this friday and I was waiting until then to update, but I just got a call from the police saying that he has pleaded gulity and now I don't have to attend. Made my day. Didn't bother to ask anymore questions, just happy this is (hopefully) over.

That's great news, hopefully they give him a custodial.

The video is set to private now???

squidyj

Extremely rare but there are a couple of privately owned mini guns, they probably belong to dealers.

Unless you have a Class III Federal Firearms License (which is something that is very stringently controlled) you cannot legally own anything fully automatic that was made after 1986. Class III license holders are allowed to have a limited number of automatic weapons as "dealer samples" because they do business with law enforcement agencies, the military, etc.

The full auto stuff that can be legally owned, IE stuff made before 1986, is not cheap. Like last time I checked a civilian legal MP5 or M16 costs between $15,000 to $25,000. The people who own them are collectors with a lot of money.

See above. You can't own live grenades at all, those are considered "destructive devices".

Geez, it's not like we run around waving machine guns we just bought from vending machines here.

Joint American-Japanese business opportunity right there. The wanton violence of america, the vending machines of japan, together, forever.

Kammie

Awesome news. This is one of the craziest threads I've read here, I was legitimately concerned. Glad you didn't have to deal with anything more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom