• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek

Staf

I appreciate that JL looks like it dosen't seem to take itself as serious as BvS/MoS and embraces some of the camp.

LiK

OH YEAH!

EubFisl.gif

INSURANCE

Copenap

I just realised, with stakes this high already, how will they ever do a Batman solo movie with the Joker, Penguin or any other non superhuman / alien villain? How is Batman ever supposed to work as just Batman? Don't say Flashpoint.

Looks like standard team up fare, something about the way the movie is shot looks very cheap? Still in of course, but I always feel like these team up films never play out as well as the solos.

I also just realized this movie is 2 hours and 50 mins long, we haven't seen shit yet.

Is it me, or is it the red colour grading in the Aquaman building scene a bit... off? Like I'm almost positive that was originally intended to be dark and black-ish, as we saw in the original teaser trailer.

I just realised, with stakes this high already, how will they ever do a Batman solo movie with the Joker, Penguin or any other non superhuman / alien villain? How is Batman ever supposed to work as just Batman? Don't say Flashpoint.

Flashpoint got announced before this panel started.

So Flashpoint.

jackdoe

I liked it and I liked that it looks like they're weaving Steppenwolf into most of the major setpieces throughout the movie rather than one of those half-assed final act surprise reveals.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
By the way, why is the news lady saying death of THE Superman? Shouldn't it just be death of Superman?

I think the public named him. He's super. He's a man. The Superman. Same thing goes for The Batman too. So it's a descriptor that became his defacto name.

The scene is just constructed in a way that doesn't scream Supes.
You have the trailer talking about the absence of Superman only for it to end with Batman knowing Superman would show up?
It's probably someone coming to help bring him back, or Hal.

M
A
R
T
I
A
N

M
A
N
H
U
N
T
E
R

Kidding, that would never happen.

The same way that Captain America could go from end of the world alien invasion in Avengers to regular assassins and soldiers in Winter Solder

Wow, can't believe it but I can actually say a DC looks good that isnt Wonder Woman. This looks like it's going to be so good, much better than the last trailer.

Vyer

Batman's not exactly lying about the people and superman. He's just focusing only on the glimpses of it and ignoring everything else that the two Snyder films generally buried them under. 😂

Also, trailer got a lot better in the second half.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
First trailer that got me excited for this. Looks really good.

Penguin

The same way comics have done it for decades?

Just tell the story.

Top Bottom