• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
pC03l.jpg

Justified is back for Season 4 of Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens dispensing justice in Harlan County, Kentucky. Based on characters created by Elmore Leonard, the fourth season premieres Tuesday, January 8th at 10pm on FX. Most of the cast will be back including Emmy Nominee Walton Goggins. So here's to another season of laconic lawmen, tense shootouts, and sultry Southern ladies.
FX said:
Developed by Graham Yost and starring Timothy Olyphant, Justified is based on the works of crime novelist Elmore Leonard, including Leonardís short story ìFire in the Hole.î In Season 3, Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens (Olyphant) faced off against dirty politics, hidden fortunes, a mysterious criminal ringleader named Limehouse, and Quarles, an ambitious gangster from the underbelly of Motor City. This January, Raylan will
start to pick at the thread of a cold case over 30 years in the making, unraveling a riddle that echoes all the way back to his boyhood and his criminal fatherís bad dealings. Meanwhile Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) finds his grip on Harlan loosening due to a Pentecostal preacher with a penchant for theatrics and a knack for manipulation to rival his own.

The series co-stars Walton Goggins as ëBoyd Crowder;í Nick Searcy as Givensí longtime friend and boss ëChief Deputy Art Mullen;í Jacob Pitts as ëDeputy Marshal Tim Gutterson;í Erica Tazel as ëDeputy Marshal Rachel Brooks;í and Joelle Carter as ëAva Crowder.í Yost wrote the pilot and serves as Executive Producer/Writer on the series. Leonard is also an Executive Producer on the series along with Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman and Fred Golan. Justified is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions.
qzteg.jpg

Cast:

Credited:
  • Timothy Olyphant as Raylen Givens
  • Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder
  • Nick Searcy as Chief Deputy Art Mullen
  • Joelle Carter as Ava Crowder
  • Jacob Pitts as Tim Gutterson
  • Erica Tazel as Rachel Brooks

rl6U3.png
ec1hF.png
uG9IJ.png
uDrHX.png
aBjBd.png
ycIo0.png

Returning supporting cast members:
  • David Meunier as Johnny Crowder
  • Natalie Zea as Winona Hawkins
  • Raymond J. Barry as Arlo Givens
  • Jere Burns as Wynn Duffy
  • Jim Beaver as Shelby Parlow
  • Jenn Lyon as Lindsey Salazar

ReBhW.jpg
NJDly.jpg
6xRft.jpg
MTtsE.jpg
j7sp9.jpg
3G3tQ.jpg

Guest cast for this season includes: (hit the links for more information and spoilers)

a5g46.jpg
bzlJV.jpg
9JdsU.jpg
lk5rY.jpg
PsTfh.jpg

VRZql.jpg

Links

Videos

D9UbY.jpg

Episodes
Code:
4.1	Hole in the Wall	1/08/13
4.2	Where's Waldo?		1/15/13
4.3	Truth and Consequences	1/22/13

Loglines
4.1 - Hole in the Wall
While running down a vicious fugitive, Raylan finds evidence his family is at the center of a legendary unsolved mystery.

4.2 - Where's Waldo?
As Raylan tangles with a dangerous family keeping a dark secret, Boyd takes on a snake-handling preacher.

Promotional Image Gallery from FX:

Pq0y7.jpg

Justified Season 3 Blu-ray Release Date, Details and Cover Art
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has revealed plans to release the third season of the his FX series Justified on Blu-ray and DVD on December 31, just in time for a New Year's Day marathon.

Justified stars Timothy Olyphant, Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter, Jacob Pitts, Erica Tazel, Natalie Zea, and Walton Goggins. The complete third season Blu-ray set will span three discs and be presented in 1.78:1 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.

There are quite a few bonus features packed onto the Justified: Season 3 Blu-ray. Here's a complete rundown of what you can expect.

• Commentary on The Gunfighter with Graham Yost, Timothy Olyphant and Fred Golan
  • Commentary on Cut Ties with Ben Cavell and Nick Searcy
  • Commentary on Harlan Roulette with Dave Andron and Jon Avnet
  • Commentary on Thick As Mud with Jon Worley, Ben Cavell, Damon Herriman and Joelle Carter
  • Crossing the Line: Making Season 3
  • Catch
  • Commentary on When The Guns Come Out with Dave Andron, Don Kurt and Nichelle Tramble Spellman
  • Commentary on Loose Ends with Joelle Carter, Ingrid Escajeda and Ben Cavell
  • Commentary on Guy Walks Into A Bar with Dave Andron and VJ Boyd
  • Go Back In There
  • Ellstin's Joint: Noble's Holler Set Tour
  • Commentary on Coalition with Taylor Elmore, Bill Johnson and Jere Burns
  • Commentary on Slaughterhouse with Mykelti Williamson, Jere Burns and Fred Golan
  • Anatomy of a Stunt
  • Outtakes
  • In Conversation: Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins

0qVc1.jpg

g92Dw.jpg

GIFs

9fVzx.gif
iDPCuQDkrMVoY.gif

iKMH5UXNMr1Ka.gif

tumblr_m0la67PfDn1r45ztqo1_500.gif

iixx9CEmymjNb.gif

iPl10B2O8rmUp.gif
ZaiPs.gif

y0jbG.gif

I'd like to let the season finish and then watch all of it at once, but that plan is going to fail right around the 8th of January.

Dennis

Banned
For this season, we need more Raylan and Boyd together, and less everything else.

Agreed (well, I want more Winona and Dewey as well).

Just finished watching The Shield for the first time and goddamn Walton Goggins is killing it on both these shows.

Fry

A more Raylan/Boyd/Ava focused season would make me very happy.

I can barely remember anything note-worthy she did in S3. I do believe she hit some whore to the ground though, that is cool.

Oh yeah, great OP as always. I like all of the guest stars for this season, minus Oswalt. He belongs to a sitcom.

Sean

Banned
I can barely remember anything note-worthy she did in S3. I do believe she hit some whore to the ground though, that is cool.

The only thing I really remember about Ava in season 3 was her smacking Devil with the frying pan I think in the premiere episode.

ava-smack.gif

Hopefully she'll have more to do this season.

inm8num2

The only thing I really remember about Ava in season 3 was her smacking Devil with the frying pan I think in the premiere episode.

ava-smack.gif

Hopefully she'll have more to do this season.

Her expression looks like Red Skull in that gif.

-Stranger-

Can't wait for the new season.
I'll be watching it on the AUS pay tv channel FX.
I won't have to download it this year.

Hindle

Banned
S3 isn't being released on DVD until the end of Feb in the UK, it's bullshit.

As for S4, I expect Walton Goggins will steal the show, the guy is awesome.

BFIB

Just started my Season 3 rewatch last night.

Goddamn Desmond Harrington was awesome as "Icepick" Nix.

Hopefully we see more of him sometime down the road.

Tucah

you speak so well
S3 was no S2, but it's still a damn good show. I'm very excited for this to start up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom