• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Dresden

I think Mugi's imported foreign lesbian maid junior doesn't get enough attention (probably due to being manga only).

K5vKA.png

Poyunch

I think Mugi's imported foreign lesbian maid junior doesn't get enough attention (probably due to being manga only).

K5vKA.png

I totally love Sumire but some people haven't even finished season 2 so I withheld talking about her. Best new character of Fresh Leaf Girls.
1LDDB.jpg

Plus we have her to thank for Mugi's lesbianism.

Poyunch

I should really start reading the manga. She seems like the kind of character I'd like.
She's like Mio and Ritsu put together. Mostly Mio but a little bit of Ritsu. '

I call dibs, Chet. When you found out about K-on you took Mio from me. You won't take Sumire!

LayLa

film boxart (LE is second)

bonus disc features: Yamada Naoko in London (location/scenario scouting), Tanaka Minami's dubbing report (additional feature of the recording sessions), backstage feature of Houkago Tea Time in Universal Studios Japan, a Houkago Tea Time in TBS press conference, a special program K-On! the movie navigational program, music recording, stage greetings on opening day, non-text OP/ED, pre-movie bit about manners, and TV CMs/previews/trailers.

2553_e895.jpeg
2571_02d3.jpeg

Yeah, the regular box art seems to tie in with the movie better. The LE one could have worked for any BD K-ON! set, with only the union jack to really tie it in. But maybe they clean their indoor shoes in the movie, I don't know...

Am I getting my hopes up to much if I think that book could be an art book? I'm going to be disappointed aren't I?

Top Bottom