• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
heh now i'm curious to see if there's fanart with the girls in sailor moon-esque costumes.

has the internet taught you nothing?

yICr8.jpg

YxCxw.jpg

Esura

Banned
Sailor Moon and K-ON!? I couldn't ask for a much better combination.

One of my friends told me I need to watch Sailor Moon, so that's on my list.

Wait....you never watched Sailor Moon? I weep for your childhood.

As a guy, I have no problems with saying I love the shit out of Sailor Moon (and still love it) and watched it religiously along with DBZ as a child.

Wait....you never watched Sailor Moon? I weep for your childhood.

As a guy, I have no problems with saying I love the shit out of Sailor Moon (and still love it) and watched it religiously along with DBZ as a child.
Watching it uncut is a totally different experience, from what I'm told.

dluu13

i miss this show

I want to learn guitar but I'm so bad at it and drums would be easier. I dont know why I'm so bad at guitar. I learned how to play bassoon and that's really hard!

I can't do much with my fingers (imo). I can only play brass instruments, really. Too many buttons on woodwinds. Heck I played piano for 12 years, and I still think there are too many buttons.

I don't really play piano anymore, and I'm on trombone almost all the time now. But since I'm actually in engineering school, it's quite doubtful that I'll get as good on trombone as I was on piano.

Esura

Banned
Watching it uncut is a totally different experience, from what I'm told.
Totally different experience eh?

I'm totally down for more scenes of Uranus and Neptune uncut. :D

I was a deprived young woman :(

S'ok....go watch it.

Fighting evil by the moonlight, when in love by the daylight. Never running from a real fight...she is the one named Sailor Moon!

Serena (I don't acknowledge her by her Japanese name) and Yui-chan are quite similar when you think about it.

EDIT: WOW....I just caught an eyeful of Mio's bosoms after I posted this. *right click* *save*

Top Bottom