• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I'm from the Bahamas and spent most of my years there, usually November does have the best weather then, at school in New york state right now, it's usually pretty wet and has that terrible "will it snow or won't it" weather in November
boooooooo you gotta be excited for the snow and the cold, cold >>>> hot

Although it is a bit noticeably warmer here in Pennsylvania when I go and visit family in NYC.

I am of the non-tanned azunyan minority.
heehee that rhymes
either i'm nuts and saying this wrong or it doesn't rhyme keats

cjkeats

boooooooo you gotta be excited for the snow and the cold, cold >>>> hot

Although it is a bit noticeably warmer here in Pennsylvania when I go and visit family in NYC.

either i'm nuts and saying this wrong or it doesn't rhyme keats

"non-tanned azunyan" sounds like it rhymes to me. *shrug*

Stark

Banned
this page is the worst page ever so far

tumblr_mlal4qEx2k1rf3esao1_400.gif

Precisely. Jun needs no reason.

That is true. Jun images are most welcome :).

Yep, it's awesome. <3

Also, Amish, I'm going to the Indians game tonight, so wish them luck! Masterson's pitching, so they have a good chance :D

I'll be watching it on MLB.TV. Maybe I'll see even though I have no idea what you look like lol. Totally wish I could go with you even with the 7 hour drive lol. Would love to go see Masterson pitch too, especially after Ubaldo's disaster yesterday.

I'm thinking about getting Warriors Orochi 3 on PSN...if it fits in the budget I'll let you know so we can play together. I am very much in "Musou Mode" right now. Been playing a ton of WO3 Hyper on Wii U and went back to Dynasty Warriors Next on Vita to get a couple trophies and see if I could unlock some more characters. I'll admit, the way they do it in that game is kind of arbitrary and stupid. Gameplay is generally good though, touch screen BS aside.

You're right I would. :<

Well, if you're an old man like me or Uraizen you can sleep pretty much anywhere :p.

Top Bottom