• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Kazzy

tumblr_mlessoSRHq1sn2r6wo1_1280.jpg
There's more K-ON! talk in the anime thread, than in here. Sounds about right!

what was the date for the new manga volumes? i don't remember.
grFdf.png

1SAixMy.png

K-ON! began as a four-panel comic-strip manga written and illustrated by Kakifly in May 2007, and ended on September 9, 2010 with a total of 4 volumes. The manga folows our hero Yui through her high school career where she joins the light music Club and makes friends with Mio, Ritsu, Mugi, and Azusa. The Manga was then relaunched in April 2011 in two separate magazines, with one following the exploits of Yui and friends as they attend college, and the other follows Azusa, Ui and Jun in their senior year.
The manga was licensed by Yen Press for English release, and volumes 1-4 are now available at various retailers. K-ON! COLLEGE will be available July 2013, while K-ON! HIGH SCHOOL will be available October 2013.
There is an anthology entitled Minna de Untan!, which features several guest strips from various artists. An official anthology series, K-ON! Anthology Comic, began sale from November 27, 2009, with five volumes released as of October 12, 2011, and two "Story Anthology Comics" were released on November 26, 2011.

Uraizen

Banned
I'm not dead, I'm just sick! ... !!! I get up to do whatever I have to and then I go back to bed. Since I'm up, I shall say a few words.

Congrats on the new thread Chet, k-on talk, boobs, yuri, christmas in April, presents, caj, and cute.

ritsu.gif

cjkeats

I'm not dead, I'm just sick! ... !!! I get up to do whatever I have to and then I go back to bed. Since I'm up, I shall say a few words.

Congrats on the new thread Chet, k-on talk, boobs, yuri, christmas in April, presents, caj, and cute.

ritsu.gif

URA! Feel better duder. Not the same without you.

ritsu.gif

Yay!

ritsu.gif

Good to know you aren't dead!
Hope you're feeling better soon, Urai-kun.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I want to know more about these two. I should really get around to reading all the manga.

Omg, how do you tell the copy and original apart when it is all black and white in manga?

Have the government in K-On turned to cloning after the near extinction of the Y chromosome?

cajunator

Banned

ritsu.gif

yaaaaaaaaaay!

*glomps Ura-kun

cajunator

Banned
I know, I'm sorry we haven't had the chance to talk in ... a week or two? I'll make it up to you!

EDIT: Not me being completely absent, just you in specific, of course.

Ive been busy.
still working a bunch of extra days.
they are switching me to another terminal again. Im pretty flexible with schedule and still young so they are making the most of my work experience.

ritsu.gif

*hugs ura*

miss youuu <3

Feel betterz!

ritsu.gif

You can't just leave us without so much as a word. Next time I'll be sending you texts demanding to know where you are.

Uraizen

Banned
Ive been busy.
still working a bunch of extra days.
they are switching me to another terminal again. Im pretty flexible with schedule and still young so they are making the most of my work experience.

Oh, then you have to make it up to me!
Or not, let's just play a game again sometime.

You can't just leave us without so much as a word. Next time I'll be sending you texts demanding to know where you are.

You wouldn't have been the only one!

Omg, how do you tell the copy and original apart when it is all black and white in manga?

Have the government in K-On turned to cloning after the near extinction of the Y chromosome?
Sumire is quite a bit taller than the rest of the girls, being like 5' 7" when everyone else is like barely 5' tall. That and she doesn't have pickles for eyebrows.
I think it's a very fine post
The book it's from is nice too.
Chet, drawing please!

Oh yeah, welcome back. I forgot to say.

and drawing?

Ok.

Top Bottom