• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Ha.

Looks like I got the first post of page 2, it shall be dedicated to Eunjung.

eunjung.jpg

eunjung2.jpg

eunjung3.jpg

eunjung-cry-cry-dance-ver-k-pop-4ever-26878958-550-367.jpg

oie_2411542515f5fhlb.gif

__socool92_010.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
hi plywood
Hey :)

Just so you know the list is still on. Someone asked me in another thread. Just wanted to reconfirm. I'm wondering considering how big of a resource you guys are, if I should spill the beans on who got picked from those the lot of you mentioned. I don't know if that will upset/disappoint any of you though.

Alta1r

Went away for a couple of days. Wanted to read everything, but delayed it. And shit just snowballed from there. My pride wouldn't let me post without reading everything until the very end. I believe it was like that in the original OT too. I am intent on not striking out a third time.

Watching Love Rain right now, saving Fashion King for later.

Lol, that is a rabbit hole. Gotta start skimming and sticking to stereotypes if you get that far behind, i.e. Ranvier = Yuri, Phono = Hyo, OC = Nana, Dice = anyone that looks like she's under 18.

Just so you know the list is still on. Someone asked me in another thread. Just wanted to reconfirm. I'm wondering considering how big of a resource you guys are, if I should spill the beans on who got picked from those the lot of you mentioned. I don't know if that will upset/disappoint any of you though.

Do it! I want to know. Also, if the list is still in its formative phases, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone should be on there.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Do it! I want to know. Also, if the list is still in its formative phases, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone should be on there.
List is locked in largely, there is a slight chance I might switch some people out but that remains to be seen.

(._.)

Banned

probably will. i doubt your tastes some

Lol, that is a rabbit hole. Gotta start skimming and sticking to stereotypes if you get that far behind, i.e. Ranvier = Yuri, Phono = Hyo, OC = Nana, Dice = anyone that looks like she's under 18.

Problem was that that was back around the time of the 2011 voting, which I suggested. Had to see the results.

Deadly

Damn I missed first page :lol Hoot k-pop gaf song? Get outta here. I'm all for the Eunjung top of page though

What's this list?

I should start watching Invincible Youth 2 again. I abandoned it after a few episodes but I hear that it has been getting better. Yewon is too cute <3

tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo1_250.gif
tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo2_250.gif

tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo4_250.gif
tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo6_250.gif

Edgeward

Aw yea, Mandu.

MndOR.gif

Yewon is probably the most entertaining of the bunch as of late. You can watch from 18 or 19 on really.

Ranvier

OT number 3 woot woot.

tumblr_m4yrygwYBD1r2je00o1_1280.jpg

Best outfits, EVER!!

And the race for number 1 poster begins. Alty has jumped out to an early lead but can he maintain? Korea could either slow him down or take his posting to whole new levels. We all know to never count out Sal, the proverbial Hare in this little race. Unrelenting, slow and steady, 60% of the time, he'll get you every time.

Dice and OC of course are always strong contenders but you never know when a junior will jump into the race with youthful vigor.

yuri-girl-perfume-2.jpg

xIPkH.jpg

We need a post count wall of shame in the OP.

Actually, had no clue the other thread was near its limit and nearly threw a fit thinking it had been locked.

Alta1r

Hey, no one's perfect.

tumblr_m5110jYYn81qbalato1_500.jpg

OT number 3 woot woot.

tumblr_m4yrygwYBD1r2je00o1_1280.jpg

Best outfits, EVER!!

And the race for number 1 poster begins. Alty has jumped out to an early lead but can he maintain? Korea could either slow him down or take his posting to whole new levels. We all know to never count out Sal, the proverbial Hare in this little race. Unrelenting, slow and steady, 60% of the time, he'll get you every time.

Dice and OC of course are always strong contenders but you never know when a junior will jump into the race with youthful vigor.

yuri-girl-perfume-2.jpg

xIPkH.jpg

Lol. Fucking Ranman, you figure out that Japan Soshi concert yet?

No chance I post the most this time around. I have

a) stuff to write
b) a life to fix

fjwr3.gif
ku3DT.gif

p3Akq.gif

Unacceptable. There is only one Huijang of kpopgaf. Make it happen Huijang Sal!

fiddle.se should be required reading.

No, fiddle needs to man the fuck up and get his ass on gaf. There's only so many times I can tell him Hyogre2 looks like the papa dinosaur on Dinosaurs on IRC.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You're killing me man. :lol
Well, these are absolutely required:
Kang Min Kyung (megapost above)
Lee Min Jung
Shin Se Kyung
Kim Sa Rang
Han Ga In
Yoo In Na
Son Dam Bi
Yejin (Brave Girls)
Jaekyung (Rainbow)

If you don't have them all, you fucking failed!

Regrettably, I must say these are optional:
Kim Tae Hee
Son Ye Jin
Wang Fei Fei (miss A)
Hyomin (T-ara)
Jessica (SNSD)

giri

Aw yea, Mandu.

MndOR.gif

Yewon is probably the most entertaining of the bunch as of late. You can watch from 18 or 19 on really.

I should start watching Invincible Youth 2 again. I abandoned it after a few episodes but I hear that it has been getting better. Yewon is too cute <3

yewon is pure win. But suzy is on another level at the moment. her complete quirkyness has been great.

Hyuna was so good to have back on the show though. Reminds you what IY2 isn't, compared to IY1

Lee Min Jung
Shin Se Kyung
Kim Sa Rang
Han Ga In
Yoo In Na
Son Dam Bi
Yejin (Brave Girls)
Jaekyung (Rainbow)

Kim Tae Hee
Son Ye Jin
Wang Fei Fei (miss A)
Hyomin (T-ara)
Jessica (SNSD)

Your list doesn't have Yuri. So its a fail.

Peru

Watching BoA RM on kshownow since I couldn't wait any longer for isubs, but almost gave up when subbers didn't know of Champs-Élysées.

Hyuna IY episode after this.

luso

Here's OT3, good job OC!
Good to know Taengoo still rules.
Wasn't a tumblr list to be added?

Here's the missing Taeny photo:

ibjkpJca7LggpK.jpg

From Japanese site:

120602jp.jpg
120602jp2.jpg

120602jp8.png
120602jp9.png

120602jp6.png
120602jp7.png

120602jp4.png
120602jp5.png

120602jp10.png
120602jp11.png

ib2J8POhNNogKu.jpg

Some Hyori:

iAYOIDTijbsUo.jpg

i6TznO50gWDMY.jpg

iFoRgWvS1Froe.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Lee Min Jung
Shin Se Kyung
Kim Sa Rang
Han Ga In
Yoo In Na
Son Dam Bi
Yejin (Brave Girls)
Jaekyung (Rainbow)

Kim Tae Hee
Son Ye Jin
Wang Fei Fei (miss A)
Hyomin (T-ara)
Jessica (SNSD)
Whelp, I've fucking failed! Just thought I'd get that out there.

Actually we were going for diversity, atm I believe there are seven asians on the list and you're asking for a unit of them. :b

vanty

Watching IY2 ep 21. They're doing those 'solo talking to camera describing things that happened' things from reality shows, it's weird as hell.

And the way Suzy is carrying her dog around was cringetastic. Looked like it's head was going to snap off as she runs around.

But still much improved, it's basically like Running Man not Invincible Youth at all ahah.

Quadratic

Hello OT3, went out drinking last night so I missed the rush to the end of OT2. Fitting how the final post is blank.

IU recent solo concert

tumblr_m515u7ZhAw1rq6gduo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515u7ZhAw1rq6gduo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515u7ZhAw1rq6gduo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515u7ZhAw1rq6gduo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515u7ZhAw1rq6gduo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515u7ZhAw1rq6gduo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_m515qcswku1rq6gduo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515qcswku1rq6gduo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515qcswku1rq6gduo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515qcswku1rq6gduo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m515qcswku1rq6gduo6_1280.jpg