• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

First post of page 3, it shall be dedicated to the Brown Eyed Girls

gain4.gif

beg5.gif

tumblr_ls0trqheZB1qk33w0o3_500.gif

Brown-Eyed-Girls-2.jpg

BrownEyedGirlsPNG.png

brown-eyed-girls-sixth0sense.jpg

brow.jpg

briwn.jpg

narsha3.gif

RZI

Watching BoA RM on kshownow since I couldn't wait any longer for isubs, but almost gave up when subbers didn't know of Champs-Élysées.

Hyuna IY episode after this.

The iSubs BoA RM has been out for a couple days. Kshownow is pretty terrible. Their subs didn't make any sense to me.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Holy shit.. they all look so good in that teaser. Even better than Hit U. O_O!!!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
aren't guns illegal in SK?

idk but their last video had guns and pink blood. well, lots of videos have guns :/

also, anyone know why they removed GD&TOP - Knockout from the official BigBang channel? :( They also removed High High.. wtf!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
MV gets banned because of guns.

Next time use MORE GUNS!

Dal Shabet don't give a fuck. Gangsta bitches.

Chesskid1

Banned
lay-t weirds me out. its like they all went to the surgeon together and all of them got the same nose. ugh.

music shows are so boring right now, havent bothered to watched em lately, any good comebacks soon? at least t-ara is coming start of july.

and yeah, darksniper is top tier fancammer, along with drighk.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lay-t weirds me out. its like they all went to the surgeon together and all of them got the same nose. ugh.

music shows are so boring right now, havent bothered to watched em, any good comebacks soon? at least t-ara is coming start of july.

and yeah, darksniper is top tier fancammer, along with drighk.

Lay-T is composed of car models, I believe. Well, a couple of them. So that's probably why they look like that >_< but sarang and woori!!

Dal shabet MV releases Tuesday morning!

Don't call it a comeback.....

3 months since your last song is not a comeback.....Especially when most of the groups remain in high popularity.....

Cat Stevens/Yusf Islam.....that's a goddam comeback....

what these groups do is a goddam regular release cycle...

In South Korea cute ladies rob banks, whereas in America....

p9b6U.jpg
Obviously, it's not exactly uncommon in the region:

http://jetjapan.livejournal.com/307525.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAUpugFdsOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8NqzSUZbbE

Of course, it isn't limited to blacks alone, or even non-Asians:

South Koreans Struggle With Race (2nd link to bypass pay firewall, if needed)

190B013A4FCA280D09A93E

http://www.straitstimes.com/Life%21/LifeMusic/Story/STIStory_805058.html

K-hop comes roaring

There is more to Korean music than K-pop. Forget the label-groomed pretty boys and babes. Think the sass and swagger, grit and street-cred... of hip-hop. That is what a Korean husband- and-wife duo, dubbed Korea's Jay-Z and Beyonce, want the world to know. Hip-hop artists Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae are on a mission to beat the drum for the influential movement that is Korean hip-hop.
Full article:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...me/news.php?id=31352&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

vanty

idk but their last video had guns and pink blood. well, lots of videos have guns :/

also, anyone know why they removed GD&TOP - Knockout from the official BigBang channel? :( They also removed High High.. wtf!
It's because of the Playboy logo dispute I think.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Don't call it a comeback.....

3 months since your last song is not a comeback.....Especially when most of the groups remain in high popularity.....

Cat Stevens/Yusf Islam.....that's a goddam comeback....

what these groups do is a goddam regular release cycle...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and its been called 'comeback' for years now so anytime a new song comes out from a group it'll always be called a comeback

It's because of the Playboy logo dispute I think.

well god damn, that sucks..

Alta1r

I should start watching Invincible Youth 2 again. I abandoned it after a few episodes but I hear that it has been getting better. Yewon is too cute <3

tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo1_250.gif
tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo2_250.gif

tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo4_250.gif
tumblr_m50pqoa90f1rttweeo6_250.gif

Lol, wth, I'm intrigued by this episode.

What I wouldn't give to see modern day Soshi in the Genie outfits (especially the latter ones from their Japan promo days)

Amen.

Judging off the preview only, Dal Shabets new song might have the MV of the year. Check it out

ooo.jpg

oooo-1.jpg

Ryan, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish but Cry Cry was one of the best gun MVs of all time.

luso

Dal Shabet MV on the line to be banned.
I'm also curious what will appear in the final video

Kim Sori, I heard nothing about her after IY1, and the Maxim photos aren't recent, are they?
Lay-T, their performance is an entire wardrobe malfunction, I even pity them...

T-ara concert should be interesting, if fancams appears, post them.
How was the reception and performances, anyone knows about it?

Meanwhile I rewatched Soshi Japan tour from the Blu-Ray, you can check this 720p small clip. Screen size is is 2,5 meters side to side. Sound is very low and was recorded with a poor camera...
The embedded player is not very good, you can still download.

And Salazar, that is a good Sunkyu post, don't worry.
That top 21 is lol.
Speaks someone with a poor knowledge...

EDIT: Meanwhile I have 2 songs in my head, or better, battering inside my head. Not always a good sign... G.na's 2Hot and Exid's Who's that girl...

Wortany

Sunny>Yoong

That was an awesome post.
May you have much fortune in your life, Sal.

There is still some noise that somethings gonna happen in London in June.........
They can't wait any longer to announce it now if it is true.
Come on new day, bring some good news tomorrow.

Oh also: Nice OP OC, just wondering, if it is a JYP production, where are JYP hits in the OP?

vanty

This line about Big Bang kinda stuck out

"And though some might point to "Love Song" or "Tonight" as the group's finest hour,"

Nobody does.
I think quite a lot of people would think Tonight is the best Big Bang song, it's not far off it in my opinion. Maybe if they like boring songs they'd even say the same thing about Love Song.

Remember that there are people who think Hoot is the best SNSD song...

ryan-ts

I think quite a lot of people would think Tonight is the best Big Bang song, it's not far off it in my opinion. Maybe if they like boring songs they'd even say the same thing about Love Song.

Remember that there are people who think Hoot is the best SNSD song...

Don't bring Hoot into this

The Official Song Of K-Pop GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom