• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatsan

Neo Member
rania - up, in bikini for their music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9lvgEXCSzA

This is great on all levels. I was wondering why there were no teasers for this. It turns out this is for a CF and a Rania 2nd anniversary present for their fans.

jGxCgw5KYYGv0.jpg

j9s4OAnAGQ19j.jpg

Kyon

Banned
O @ The sexiest and underrated girl group giving another summer SMASH

Still one of my favorite groups ever. The fact that they sound like GROWN WOMAN is also a big appeal.

rokero

Hey guys they sent me over here from the Drama thread I need help finding a song can someone tell me the name of the song that plays in the first episode of unstoppable high kick the one that sounds like it's from the the 60's at the beginning

Oh shit. This is exactly what I feared, two of my girls promoting at the same time! If the unthinkable happens,
I'll be left with my own hand
!! :((

Kidding aside, both are fnckin' awesome.

Ailee lookin' fierce is probably one of the best things ever. Can't wait for this!!

A-Pinkeu on the other hand... Secret Garden is great! Definitely one of the better "composed" mini's if you will. It's not exactly hit after hit, but all the songs are fantastic to listen to. I don't really remember a k-pop group do something like this in recent times. I think the last mini to have an amazing selection of songs was the Touch mini from Miss A.

Also, I kinda wished they did U You or Lovely Day instead of NoNoNo. NNN is actually great, but U You and Lovely Day are much better songs in terms of feel and production. Hopefully they'll do either song after NNN for promotions.

Speaking of which, where is my A-Pink News S4?!

ryan-ts

Hey guys they sent me over here from the Drama thread I need help finding a song can someone tell me the name of the song that plays in the first episode of unstoppable high kick the one that sounds like it's from the the 60's at the beginning

I don't know it myself but I'm assuming this song is what you're talking about? Anyone here know the tune?

Kyon

Banned
2NE1 is lookin a mess.

CL of course is slaying as per. She never needed those bitches anyway. She should go solo period

AReed

2NE1 is lookin a mess.

CL of course is slaying as per. She never needed those bitches anyway. She should go solo period

Minzy is by far the most talented of the group.

She needs to break away from that
retirement home
cocoon and fly away like the beautiful butterfly that she is.

Kyon

Banned
Minzy is by far the most talented of the group.

She needs to break away from that
retirement home
cocoon and fly away like the beautiful butterfly that she is.

Oh yeah Minzy too. Dara has 0 talent and Bom can go solo too. She was successful with that.

RubyFaith

Said directly of Gayoon in her BEAUTY + July issue interview

4Minute will be working hard on a special summer album that is coming out soon, this year on the fashion side, I want to try and be active, and when we announce the new album, I would like to try and lift people’s eyes as a costume director. Of course, musically, I would like to have many opportunities to show a mature image.

oie_10110562nnSxZEo.gif

Biscuits

I really enjoyed that.
I noticed at the part where the guy says "do do do do" that in the video he's also playing a do on the piano (in C major at least) to the words, lol. These little things just make the video for me.

Who knew eating on a staircase could be sexy... but yeah Sunny looks good again, I agree.

I usually enjoy 2NE1 songs so I'll wait until they release the track before I judge. Don't care about their concepts.

Hellix

Oh shit. This is exactly what I feared, two of my girls promoting at the same time! If the unthinkable happens,
I'll be left with my own hand
!! :((

Kidding aside, both are fnckin' awesome.

Ailee lookin' fierce is probably one of the best things ever. Can't wait for this!!

A-Pinkeu on the other hand... Secret Garden is great! Definitely one of the better "composed" mini's if you will. It's not exactly hit after hit, but all the songs are fantastic to listen to. I don't really remember a k-pop group do something like this in recent times. I think the last mini to have an amazing selection of songs was the Touch mini from Miss A.

Also, I kinda wished they did U You or Lovely Day instead of NoNoNo. NNN is actually great, but U You and Lovely Day are much better songs in terms of feel and production. Hopefully they'll do either song after NNN for promotions.

Compared to Une Annee, I didn't really like what I heard from Secret Garden.

Kyon

Banned
Is this a joke post? Did you miss her recently released solo song or something?

That song was a mess too. She looked FLAWLESS and always has swag that's CL. But that's not a real solo career thats just a solo project which every Kpop artist does. She needs to break off from them entirely and build on her own image. Her, Bom and Minjy are the only ones that pick up the slack when DARAinTnoTalentHere starts her mess on stage.

what are peoples general opinion of 2NE1?

went from my #1 group for a year or two to the bottom of the barrel. Their shtick is freaking TIRED and they need to change. They always have good songs tho no lie.

Their western appeal is still what draws people to them. Jeremy Scott should also be fired from styling them. Those girls suffered enough.

Oh and YG needs to stop pretending 2NE1 are som kind of Legends or something because they like to over hype everything they do and it just gets messy.

The 2nd mini album promotions were nice and all but really pretentious. Those bitches werent showing up to music shows to promote instead they released different versions of 1 songs on video.

They didnt realize how stupid they were doing this until everyone was sweeping all the awards from them n stuff.

Ym1r

what are peoples general opinion of 2NE1?

I like their music but they have horrendous faces. Dara can be pretty if she doesn't have the tower hair.

I am the best is their worst song, it's extremely obnoxious, the only thing more obnoxious is bang young gooks voice.

The whole pretend badass image isn't cool.

Where is this swag you speak of AgentChris?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yet another masterpiece mini from Apinkeu and an MV from the heavens. Your favs could never!

Bonus YoonSic <3333

NGVj7My.jpg

6y0uCTJ.jpg

0kIa6w0.jpg

Kyon

Banned
But they are the most talented and undefeated Male artists of all time tho so you will be BlessedT

Kings of Kpop

Kyon

Banned
The only evenT happening next week is BEG comeback tbh

jk

9Muses <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Already seated. Man, its busy outside. I don't know whats going on at Staples Center but they have huge lines also. Plus all the people coming from Anime Expo next door.

There were long lines outside for this concert too. The girl I was next in line too I swear to god looks like Hammie. Ulzzang! :D

And no I didn't take a dokish creep photo :p

They're giving away free glow sticks courtesy of Verizon. Thanks lol.

Max

I am not Max
S the One - Die For Me
March 2012 is here
RIP JQT
Ga Jin forever

No notice of this, I only stumbled on it because I was watching old JQT videos and remembered the 71 second clip of this S the One song and someone in the goddam youtube comments mentioned the mv being released.... There is literally no promotion for these girls, the mv sucks, and it's been more than a year since their planned debut. Weird.

Stellar coming back on the 11th with a Sweet Tune track.

KTUYmHW.jpg
So into this

Got home a few minutes ago. Apparently New Kids On The Block was at Staples Center....

Changmin hardly spoke; Yunho did most of the talking and kept goofing off to the audience.

Concert was good. During two songs, the two of them went offstage to the fans and the crowd went insane. Everybody was trying to touch/grab them and the security was being overwhelmed :lol

They got close enough within less than a feet from me and I had a choice of reaching out a hand for a high five or recording a video. I chose the latter :x

Some people started leaving after the "last" song, but its so obvious the shows not done when the stage is lit and the aisles are still dark. First encore song was Mirotic and the crowd went crazy.

And Sulli was in one of the videos but some in the crowd didnt know who it was .__.

Yunho had a moment during the encore where he was supposed to backflip with the help from a dancer but the stage was wet (coz the dancers poured water bottles at them) and during the jump, he slipped and just monkey flipped (wrasslin term) the dancer. I'm sure they'll be a youtube video soon enough.

After the concert, there was some girl from the crowd wearing a SNSD Genie(White Marine) outfit. Not sure what that was all about but ok :lol

tumblr_mok7ldyMKx1s0osg8o3_250.gif
tumblr_mok7ldyMKx1s0osg8o2_250.gif

tumblr_mok7ldyMKx1s0osg8o1_250.gif
tumblr_mok7ldyMKx1s0osg8o4_250.gif

dokish

Banned
Hey GAF, now I have a &#44592;&#49373; to pour me drinks.

I bought a new lens. It's not exactly the one that I wanted, but it's good enough and I think it will get the job done. Soon I will start shooting outside.

Today we're having CRAYON POP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom