• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

http://instagram.com/svnnynight#

i9nF6xCFfct3T.gif

Exercise

Neo Member
Probably longer than most the other members, just because she's not one of the more popular ones sadly. It's ok though, I think she's the most interesting one out of all of them.

Biscuits

luso

Dokish, I don't even...
Are you comparing near rookies CP with current SNSD? You should at least compare with early soshi. You would find more things in common than you think.

Hurray for Sunny Instagram!
tumblr_mpjz9zxbJ11ryot7ro1_500.jpg

Time for Sooyoung's! (too be confirmed)

tumblr_mpk2klKnBN1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

hello! I’m sooyoung ♡♡ I have start my instagram now!!

vanty

Sooyoung's is probably fake. Sunny followed Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon straight away while that account has no one yet. Plus Taeyeon follows Sunny already but not that account.

Guys, I just saw 2NE1's new video...

what happened to that girl's face? I can't be the only one who thinks something fucked up happened. You guys see that shit?

Edit: Yeah, okay.

Kyon

Banned
Guys, I just saw 2NE1's new video...

what happened to that girl's face? I can't be the only one who thinks something fucked up happened. You guys see that shit?

Edit: Yeah, okay.

Park Bom has Lymph node disease. It's why she had surgery done .. But her face looks like its not holding up. Not sure if she can do Botox with her condition tho..

luso

How does face finds those vids...

2NE1 song not my style, so it's a no.
Bom looks like a lifeless doll, something like DoA2.

tumblr_mpkdj7XFLc1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpkjfmM0SK1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpkpyvBwyi1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpkqlorCpe1qi5bgyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpkqlrowPq1qi5bgyo1_500.jpg

kingkitty

Lame 2ne1 song.

edit: It's still in the top 5 of kpop singles released this year. lol.

I don't have much faith that Brown Eyed will deliver. 2ne1 > Brown Eyed
#2ne1fourlife

Kyon

Banned
SisTar are going to keep winning and stay unbothered by 2NEFlop until BEG comes and slays mankind yet again. I'm ok with this

dokish

Banned
I don't know how the movie industry in Korea makes any profit, their movies are the worst piece of shit ever created.

I went to watch Maniac with Elijah Wood, but I didn't know the movie it's gonna start screening next wee. So I buy a ticket for this movie called 감시자들, which is supposed to be something like The Watchers or whatever. It's a group of guys robbing shit and the police chasing them, and you have every FUCKING cliche in the movie history. We are not talking about a b movie here, the actors are well known and charismatic people.

You have the dramatic death which nobody cares, you have the old cop full of wisdom and philosophical phrases, you have the rookie policewoman who is clumsy and nobody gives a fuck until she magically put all the clues together, you have the car chases, the bad guy who can beat 10 people with his bare hands, etc.

Are the industry even trying?

If you are just FUCKING making action movies for the sake of doing it, then put dinosaurs with bazooka fighting sharks with... Machine guns.

Damn Korea. I love you, but your movies are shit.

Ym1r

I don't know how the movie industry in Korea makes any profit, their movies are the worst piece of shit ever created.

I went to watch Maniac with Elijah Wood, but I didn't know the movie it's gonna start screening next wee. So I buy a ticket for this movie called 감시자들, which is supposed to be something like The Watchers or whatever. It's a group of guys robbing shit and the police chasing them, and you have every FUCKING cliche in the movie history. We are not talking about a b movie here, the actors are well known and charismatic people.

You have the dramatic death which nobody cares, you have the old cop full of wisdom and philosophical phrases, you have the rookie policewoman who is clumsy and nobody gives a fuck until she magically put all the clues together, you have the car chases, the bad guy who can beat 10 people with his bare hands, etc.

Are the industry even trying?

If you are just FUCKING making action movies for the sake of doing it, then put dinosaurs with bazooka fighting sharks with... Machine guns.

Damn Korea. I love you, but your movies are shit.

You know there are crappy movies in every industry right? Not just Koreas...

ryuen

I'm a total 2ne1 stan, but I can admit that this is middle tier stuff for them. Minji looks really cute in this video though. CL still runs this shit.

Kyon

Banned
Lame 2ne1 song.

edit: It's still in the top 5 of kpop singles released this year. lol.

I don't have much faith that Brown Eyed will deliver. 2ne1 > Brown Eyed
#2ne1fourlife

2NEFlop's song has no place in any top list unless its labeled Flop.

LOL BEG have been nothing but pure SLAYAGE since forever. You better hope and pray the song sucks cause 2NEFlop aren't going to survive the slaughter

I'm a total 2ne1 stan, but I can admit that this is middle tier stuff for them. Minji looks really cute in this video though. CL still runs this shit.

But it's always like this lol CL doesn't need them. The group is a sinking ship for her career.

ryuen

2NEFlop's song has no place in any top list unless its labeled Flop.

LOL BEG have been nothing but pure SLAYAGE since forever. You better hope and pray the song sucks cause 2NEFlop aren't going to survive the slaughter

But it's always like this lol CL doesn't need them. The group is a sinking ship for her career.

I'm curious as to where this flop talk is coming from, seeing as they might be the most well known Korean group next to SNSD?

Kyon

Banned
I'm curious as to where this flop talk is coming from, seeing as they might be the most well known Korean group next to SNSD?

Is that supposed to be impressive or something? The flawless 9 can't be touched by those lessors no matter how much they are known. Time and time again it shows. Blackjacks will never win

kingkitty

Lol we'll see about flop. But I heard 2ne1 is gonna promote four songs down the line, so the war has only begun.

CL and the crew > Gain and the aunts

Even though I do enjoy BEG here and there.

Kyon

Banned
Lol we'll see about flop. But I heard 2ne1 is gonna promote four songs down the line, so the war has only begun.

CL and the crew > Gain and the aunts

Even though I do enjoy BEG here and there.

Oh don't get me wrong 2NE1's music slays totally but this song is a disappointment.

Pendulum

This week's Barefoot Friends involves a diving competition (edit: long jump off a diving board - looks like next week's has diving) guest starring:

2PM
  • Junho
  • Nichkhun
  • Wooyoung
  • Taecyeon
  • Jun.K
2AM
  • Jo Kwon

SISTAR
  • Soyu
  • Dasom
  • Hyorin
  • Bora

INFINITE
  • Dongwoo
  • Woohyun
  • L
  • Sungjong
  • Hoya

MBLAQ
  • Lee Joon

Rainbow
  • No Eul
  • Jaekyung
  • Woori
  • Yoonhye

Pendulum

2NE1 got an "all-kill" with their latest song. I think it'll dominate the weekly shows as well (and then in 2 months people will wonder why they liked it).

Kyon

Banned
Listened to 2ne1 song once.

It's ok. Don't get the hate. Really need to listen to it again though.

It's not really hate because Dara's part towards the end is the best part but its really disappointing. Blackjacks will buy this in bulk anyway so whatevs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom