• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

Happy birthday Son Sungah

tumblr_modv0i5SQ91rb69gro1_500.jpg

Arrived late to the 9Muses party, but she had the warmest welcome.
P7k1fS2.jpg

Being a goofball since day one.

Heartwarming lady, taking care of fan service one pose at a time.
tumblr_mp3x3q2POL1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Selca Princess (all those selca queens should bring their A game, Sungah is here for the throne)
gNHP4MA.jpg

Variety gold mine.
tumblr_mnw0857fLY1qi7s6mo1_400.gif
tumblr_mnw0857fLY1qi7s6mo3_400.gif
tumblr_mnw0857fLY1qi7s6mo4_400.gif

tumblr_mjqwngoj681s64d3fo3_250.gif
tumblr_mjqwngoj681s64d3fo6_250.gif

tumblr_moex3o4enf1s94878o3_250.gif
tumblr_moex3o4enf1s94878o6_250.gif

tumblr_mogp3gXvom1ssftzmo1_400.gif

Oh, you are not tricking anyone, sexy goddess.

24/7 beauty, in any place, in any situation.
tumblr_ml4i1oDvPa1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

2013 Queen Son Sungah, happy belated 25th birthday!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Found some nice Apinkeu pics but they are HUGE so you'll have to check my tumblr. There you will also find the lovely Sungah and some... hhhnnnggggg... gifs...

Edit: EXCELLENT megapost A+ will fanboy again

ramyeon

I don't know how the movie industry in Korea makes any profit, their movies are the worst piece of shit ever created.

I went to watch Maniac with Elijah Wood, but I didn't know the movie it's gonna start screening next wee. So I buy a ticket for this movie called 감시자들, which is supposed to be something like The Watchers or whatever. It's a group of guys robbing shit and the police chasing them, and you have every FUCKING cliche in the movie history. We are not talking about a b movie here, the actors are well known and charismatic people.

You have the dramatic death which nobody cares, you have the old cop full of wisdom and philosophical phrases, you have the rookie policewoman who is clumsy and nobody gives a fuck until she magically put all the clues together, you have the car chases, the bad guy who can beat 10 people with his bare hands, etc.

Are the industry even trying?

If you are just FUCKING making action movies for the sake of doing it, then put dinosaurs with bazooka fighting sharks with... Machine guns.

Damn Korea. I love you, but your movies are shit.
Interesting. That you're judging a movie in another language that you have very basic command over. I suggest giving it another shot when it comes out on DVD with subtitles.

My girlfriend saw this movie and had nothing but praise for it, and she has good taste.

You overreact to everything anyway man. Regardless of the quality of that particular film, it does not make the whole Korean film industry shit.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I love how nobody (I think) knew she spoke perfect English until that After School Special thing with 9M. Made me like her even more.

dokish

Banned
Interesting. That you're judging a movie in another language that you have very basic command over. I suggest giving it another shot when it comes out on DVD with subtitles.

My girlfriend saw this movie and had nothing but praise for it, and she has good taste.

You overreact to everything anyway man. Regardless of the quality of that particular film, it does not make the whole Korean film industry shit.
She's Korean, right? Say no more. Koreans love this crap, maybe that's way they keep producing it.

I'm judging this movie based on the other 50+ that I already saw in Brazil with subtitles. And after so many clichés, do I really need to understand the whole movie? The clichés alone were enough turn offs.

Korea made a lot of good stuff, I know that, and I know that the United States also create a lot of chappy movies annually. But in Korea is worse. I saw the Bratt Pitt vs. ZOMBIES movie and I could classify it as POPCORN FLICK. You know the meaning, movies that aren't good but not exactly bad, but If you wanna watch with someone it's gonna be entertaining. The majority of Koran movies are not.

SwiftKey changing my messages :(

ramyeon

She's Korean, right? Say no more. Koreans love this crap, maybe that's way they keep producing it.

I'm judging this movie based on the other 50+ that I already saw in Brazil with subtitles. And after so many clichés, do I really need to understand the whole movie? The clichés alone were enough turn offs.
Yeah, I'm not going to bother man.

You're very good at sweeping generalisations.

Happy birthday Son Sungah

I barely knew who she was before this, but today, you've made me a fan.

If somebody does the K-Pop GAF end of the year awards again, I'm nominating this as the best megapost of 2013.

Speaking of awards, has No No Eul posted up the results? I don't think I've seen it yet.

Peru

Sunny flawless english on twitter. SNSD girls all tweet /gramming in two languages...9 proficient members. Other groups tried.

ramyeon

Sunny flawless english on twitter. SNSD girls all tweet /gramming in two languages...9 proficient members. Other groups tried.
Since when was "Luv" or "w/" considered flawless English? ;)

Her writing seems natural in the 3 or 4 short lines she's written there but I've seen people who are amazing at writing in languages but can't speak them well at all, it would be interesting to see her use it in a spoken setting.

Hellix

Since when was "Luv" or "w/" considered flawless English? ;)

Her writing seems natural in the 3 or 4 short lines she's written there but I've seen people who are amazing at writing in languages but can't speak them well at all, it would be interesting to see her use it in a spoken setting.

That's how I am when trying to learn a language, at least by the book.

llehuty

TaeYeon 태연 of Girls' Generation_'BYE' (Movie '미스터 고(Mr. GO)' OST )_Music Video

tumblr_mpm60oRogI1s9onh3o1_250.gif

TaeYeon 태연 of Girls' Generation_'BYE' (Movie '미스터 고(Mr. GO)' OST )_Interview WITH SUBS (I think it's first time in SMent channel). It's her first OST for a movie, there is also a chinese version.

Stellar 'Study, please' album jacket.
stellar-study-teaser-image-540x751.jpg

The track will be a retro pop song with a catchy melody and bubbly lyrics.

The title song from the single album is produced by Sweet Tune.

The choreography is produced by Yama & HotChicks, who worked with Kara on “Mister,” famous for the butt dance, and Girl’s Day‘s “Expectation” with its suspenders dance. According to the group’s agency, “The choreography will express how a woman opens her heart to a man.”

XIA/Junsu - Incredible (Teaser)

Geeks - FLY (Teaser)

Shu-I - Don't Let Your Confidence Die (Teaser) (Their first korean comeback since their debut in 2009)

정엽 (Jungyup) - 향, 사랑을 부르다 (Scent that brings love) TEASER

Kim Hyun Joong teaser image.
0708-kim-hyun-joong-inside.jpg

Untouchable (TSENT's hip-hop duo) making a comeback in July 12th

Hello Venus doing cosplay for MMORPG Lime Odyssey and dance practice of Romantic Love (crappy quality)

EDIT: f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed for Drama “Heirs”
If this delays their comeback, I'm going to flip tables.

Krystal joins Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Choi Jin Hyuk in the Kim Eun Sook penned drama. She will play the role of a bubbly, rich high school student.

“Heirs” is set to air in October of this year.

Fafnir

Damn, I don't check this thread for a week and Sunnygram AND Twitter?! Now we need a Fany Facebook, Sooyoung Myspace, and Seohyun LinkedIn.

wC6GI.gif

JKTrix

Sooyoung and who else?
I actually forgot Sooyoung was pretty good at English until I watched part of a press conference that the SM folks did in English. A long way from "I like black men".

I think Exercise was referring to Tiffany and Jessica though, who are American.

Pendulum

Girl's Day finally snagged their first #1 ever on a music show.

The July 7 episode of SBS' 'Inkigayo' had been canceled because of the tragic Asiana Airlines crash, and the girls were belatedly told about their win for the week. After tallying the Weekly Chart points, Girl's Day won over SISTAR's "Give It To Me" and Lee Seung Chul's "My Love" for the episode.

Their label DreamT Entertainment said, "We were informed about their win on the 7th, but the members were still feeling sad about the Asiana incident. SBS' 'Inkigayo' revealed the results on their homepage on the 8th, so we're announcing our win today."

Congratulations to Girl's Day!

They finally get their first win, but it couldn't have come at a worse time :/

I like seeing the reactions of groups on their first win because they're caught off guard and overwhelmed with emotions. It's not like when they've already won for the nth time, and they just smile and wave at the camera.

Whatever. Congrats to them.

llehuty

tumblr_mpmhkpWbpb1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

It took them exactly 3 years since debut, that's curious. Also I've been researching on Girl's Day
Wikipedia article
and it looks like they don't have any Japanese releases. Looks like a missed opportunity with all their early cutesy stuff.
And yeah Peru, we already know they are trash, boring and completely untalented, but still...

Also, netizens being netizens: Jaekyung and Hyunyoung's 'sexy nurse' costumes cause a stir.

(._.)

Banned
SHESSS BACK
OH SHESS BACK (SHES BACK)
SHES BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HAMKKE GOOODD LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GEUNYEOGA NAEGE ONDA-ONDA-ONDAAAA
HWANHAN MISORO ONDA-ONDA-ONDAAAAAAAAAA
YEONWEONHI NAEGE ONDA-ONDA-ONDAAAAA

DONTT YOUUU KNOWWWWWWWWWWW ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Hellix

They finally get their first win, but it couldn't have come at a worse time :/

I like seeing the reactions of groups on their first win because they're caught off guard and overwhelmed with emotions. It's not like when they've already won for the nth time, and they just smile and wave at the camera.

Whatever. Congrats to them.

Yeah, that sucks. Would have been great to see their reactions.

neoism

ibz9wKpu2H7Le.jpg

이시간엔이런사진올리는거지?!ㅋㅋ오그리토그리사진올라갑니다요~잘자!!굿나잇!!! Another old pic. Do you miss my blonde hair?! Nah right.. I don't think so! Kk
why.png

(._.)

Banned
SHESSS BACK
SHES BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HAMKKE GOOODD LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GEUNYEOGA NAEGE ONDA-ONDA-ONDAAAA
HWANHAN MISORO ONDA-ONDA-ONDAAAAAAAAAA
YEONWEONHI NAEGE ONDA-ONDA-ONDAAAAA

DONTT YOUUU KNOWWWWWWWWWWW ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

good song lol

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
New 2NE1 is a bit disappointing considering their previous efforts. I have faith they will come harder on whatever they bring out next though. Their batting average is great.

Awesome Sungah mega post ll. Bless your heart!

Who here ACTUALLY likes all 9 members equally?

Why do I have to like all 9 members equally? Why does that matter? Despite the fact that I ranked Sunny second to last in the last SNSD poll, I am still excited to see her instagram pictures, even if I'm not as excited for hers as Yuris. But all that aside, you do not like all 5 members of CP equally either. Ignorant fucking hypocrite.

Ignorant rant about Korean movies.

Koreans make some of the best thrillers in the world. You're an idiot.

And yeah Peru, we already know they are trash, boring and completely untalented, but still...

Sojin and Minah talentless?

XY4Mn.gif

Yes

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom