• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubstep overlord with YB and GD...
CTbvzzM.jpg

Exercise

Neo Member
Holy shit that's some dedication right there.

My 1st closing of a thread, I promise to shitpost less in the next iteration (not likely)

Seungri's 2nd solo album is out on August 19th. There will be 6 songs and the title track is "I Have Something to Say"

The MV is being directed by Han Sa Min (Monster, Blue and Bad Boy)

Chesskid1

Banned
N055ntd.jpg

t-ara comeback august 1st

song is titled bikini and it will feature davichi and skull, produced by duble sidekick

digital single only (no music shows) cause they are doing a japanese tour soon lol and have a concert in HK on the 10th

Girl group T-ara announced a surprise comeback for August 1st with the digital single "Bikini".

T-ara's new song is produced by hitmaker Double Sidekick and will feature the female vocals of Davichi as well as reggae musician and rapper Skull. The combined strength of the musicians will set off a new style and trend of music.

"Bikini" begins with the sound of seagulls and goes in an exciting melody with a distinctive bass part and Skull's rap. The Davichi and T-ara's emphasis on their vocals will create a lively and cheerful song that will make you want to head to the ocean.

At the moment, there are no plans for T-ara to promote "Bikini" through broadcast activities but they will release a music video. Right now, T-ara is busy preparing for their upcoming showcases.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "T-ara will go on tour in Japan and Hong Kong soon, so they will only release the song online and a music video as well."

Source: http://m.media.daum....130729111504988

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Whsiao

Neo Member
N055ntd.jpg

song is titled bikini and it will feature davichi and skull, produced by duble sidekick

digital single only (no music shows) cause they are doing a japanese tour soon lol and have a concert in HK on the 10th

T-ara hype!! Can't wait!

Gamerloid

I like JKT's title, but I haven't looked at the other entries.

Next OT I promise to start posting again!!!

Next OT I promise to start posting! I have enjoyed all the K-Pop songs I heard so far, so I might as well see what else is out there. Favorite song so far is Cabi Song.

milkham

N055ntd.jpg

qri look like she came from sistar

neoism

been a whole 5 hours since my last soshi post I must be slipinn :p...higher res
iymkPVlYNKU9e.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQwbHqR2ZA&feature=player_embedded
XjKO895.png

[TRANS]............yeah, right. i thought i was going to die of nervousness^^^^^ hehe

tae fo lif

iblMNQCFhfrxvl.jpg

iB3AxogQ2CiNB.jpg

ibVBLmqZv2CO8.jpg

taes english murders me

bbb72c18f7e411e290cd22000a1f90d7_7.jpg

[TAEYEON] 진격의현진♥ 난 작고작은 닝겐 #류현진짱짱맨

[TRANS] attack on hyunjin. and I’m a small ningen (person) #ryu_hyunjin_jjang_jjang_man
lol

luso

Almost OT5 time? Time for those megaposts at the end of this one.
Title decided by whoever creates it? I'm ok with that.
Gotta love that f(x).

Broank

Listened to the f(x) album, sounds real good. I think Shadow, Signal and Airplane are my favs first listen.

One thing I wish they would go a little less with talk-singing/yappiness or whatever.

Quadratic

Almost OT5 time? Time for those megaposts at the end of this one.
Title decided by whoever creates it? I'm ok with that.
Gotta love that f(x).

It's always OC's thread. He previewed the new one he's working on his justin.tv stream. I think he hoped we could push the thread over 20K yesterday lol.

Already put my order in at soompi for the f(x) pink tape.

ramyeon

Listened to the f(x) album, sounds real good. I think Shadow, Signal and Airplane are my favs first listen.

One thing I wish they would go a little less with talk-singing/yappiness or whatever.
Shadow is amazing, as is Airplane. Toy and My Friend Like a Fox (No More) are fantastic too.

It's all just really good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Remember we have people in Korea now and more on the way soon.

|OT5| Agents in the Field

ramyeon

epeks album is so good. I still hate rumpum³, though. Shadow is so superior. I hate you, SM.
Can't really blame them for using the more radio friendly song as the single. 첫 사랑니 isn't bad either, even though 미행 is superior.

I think the only song I could do without is Goodbye Summer with that EXO featuring.

Shadow is da bessss... Recipe just got bumped down 1 spot.

As much as I love Primary, Shadow's experimental sound is totally slaying me over here. It's just so fresh and unique sounding, I have no other words to say other than "Best song of 2013!"

Listening to the album right now, and hopefully it's gonna be great all the way.

Speaking of Recipe, I decided to look up the English trans earlier... holy hell that song is dirty as fnck, dirty in a good way though.

As for OT5, I propose this title: |OT5| Brought to you by Ilbe.

*runs away*

isuzu

Shadow is da bessss... Recipe just got bumped down 1 spot.

As much as I love Primary, Shadow's experimental sound is totally slaying me over here. It's just so fresh and unique sounding, I have no other words to say other than "Best song of 2013!"

Riiight? They coud have done something truly special, artsy and hipster as fuck with Shadow but nooooooooo. Dance inside a box for the 4568955986 time, bitches! At least Sulli looked like a goddess.

ramyeon

미행 (그림자; Shadow)'s instrumental reminds me of Shugo Tokumaru or similar artists, although a little less raw and a bit more over produced.

Would've liked a full length version of that art teaser, but the fact that SM is even putting out songs like this is fantastic.

Riiight? They coud have done something truly special, artsy and hipster as fuck with Shadow but nooooooooo. Dance inside a box for the 4568955986 time, bitches! At least Sulli looked like a goddess.

I bet SM was thinking Shadow wasn't going to work since it sounds really weird for the casual listener. And they may be right, but it's a missed opportunity imo. They could've turned f(x) into a totally different group than the rest of K-Pop and I would've been there all the way.

Would've liked a full length version of that art teaser, but the fact that SM is even putting out songs like this is fantastic.

I agree. I'm loving this experimental phase SM is going through these days. It may not always work(see IGAB), but it's nice to see arguably the biggest company in the industry try and innovate instead of sitting on their asses and doing the same thing over and over again.

I'm specially hoping for something like this from Soshi. TTS or the whole 9... it'll be amazing if it's the perfect song.

f(x)'s shadow is a remake of Liz Promo's Candyman, check it out.

I think ramyeon is right on this one. It's most likely a guide song as the lyrics in this version are nonsensical lol. I think the chorus says something like "how many licks does it take to get to the center" or whatever it was. I don't think even Kesha would sing those lyrics no matter how drunk and high she is haha.

But it's nice to see a different take on this song though. The instrumental is definitely a piece of gold, and both takes are cool but f(x)'s version is just much better.

Anyway, just got done with the album... other than Shadow, Signal, Goodbye Summer, Airplane, Toy, and No More are pretty damn good.

Here's hoping Soompi or somebody will do a special release with everyone's sigs or something. I'd definitely pick that up if it shows up.

ramyeon

I actually like IGAB, I think it's a pretty good song once you get over the initial shock.

As for Pink Tape, Snapshot is really neat too. A lot of people seem to be overlooking it on first listen.

Chesskid1

Banned
Here's hoping Soompi or somebody will do a special release with everyone's sigs or something. I'd definitely pick that up if it shows up.

yeah, SHINee from SM did a soompi signed package so there's a decent chance f(x) may do it as well, so it may be best to just wait.

K0X6yKb.jpg

ramyeon

Black Box as a whole disappoints for me. There's definitely something missing and it feels a bit soulless. Kill Bill and Recipe stand out as FANTASTIC tracks, but all the other songs just seem to blend into background noise to me. There's a definite lack of variety in the sound of the album and I really think this is something BEG has struggled with since Abracadabra. As far as complete album experiences go, they haven't really topped Your Story or Miss Kim for me.

I actually like IGAB, I think it's a pretty good song once you get over the initial shock.

As for Pink Tape, Snapshot is really neat too. A lot of people seem to be overlooking it on first listen.

Lol I remember when IGAB released and everyone was on my ass for saying that I liked IGAB despite it's quirkiness. I still do so suck it haters haha.

And you're right about Snapshot. I gave it a second listen after you mentioned and it's definitely a good track, will listen to it more.

He's a huge moron. He's not going to let this be his last ban.

Lol. I think his problem is that he thinks that GAF is lawless and nobody really pays attention to what goes on here. But that Gametrailers documentary pretty much blows that claim out of the water. OT might be a different game than Gaming side, but it doesn't mean nobody's paying attention to us here.

I know EatChildren loves his Jisook, I kinda wonder if there are other mods who watch this thread haha.

yeah, SHINee did a soompi signed package so there's a decent chance f(x) may do it as well, so it may be best to just wait.

Thank god for payday.. I'll definitely monitor Soompi within the next few days for this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom