• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

2 pages to go? Have some muses.
tumblr_mqo8xy6IYv1srqvlto1_500.png

Hellix

What time does it usually go up? Korea time or USA time?

Korea time. They seem to go up any time between 10 PM EST and 2 AM EST. They usually post on their facebook saying they have a special coming up soon, and it is revealed about an hour later from that time.

No No Eul

Yesterday night I went the OC fair and as I was waking around I saw some girl with a face paint of a cat and resembled Taeyeon.

I kept wondering "Is that Taeyeon? Nah it can't be...", so I kept on walking with my friends.

Lone behold it was her from IG photos.

D:

tumblr_mqoj8aERZ41qi01ovo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqouukygS31qlopyto4_250.gif
tumblr_mqouukygS31qlopyto3_r1_250.gif

This situation reminds me of another OT5 topic suggestion I had a while back.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Ashhong recognizes this as OT2

loool

tumblr_mqpepxu0qg1s1rngbo2_500.gif

tumblr_mqpfnfBCdN1s1rngbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqpix5se3C1r7lg29o1_500.gif

Broank

^ Yoona definitely looks the most pro there. You don't see anyone in MLB doing the ridiculous leg kicks. That's gonna reduce the velocity and accuracy. BK Yuri is the still the best I've ever seen though.

What the fuck? While the Japanese version is slightly inferior to the original, the mv is fantastic. The perfect sequel to the original mv, which is what hooked me to kpop in the first place.

I was coming at it more in the sense that Oh should have never been a single. It was the latest song when they first started promoting in Japan and a lot of Japanese fans had already gotten their fill. It would have been better as an album song. But I didn't like the look/outfits of the MV much either.

Oh!, Gee, Genie, The Boys, RDR, IGAB, Mr. Taxi, Call Me Maybe (Tiffany solo performance) and Seohyuns solo performance are all live as far as I can tell. Though Sunny does seem to be lip syncing half the time for some reason. I believe Promise is live too, but I'll leave the final judgement to someone like Dice or something. Those are the only performances I watch from Romantic Fantasy so I can't comment on the rest.

Promise was definitely live. Same with Romantic St, Mr Taxi, Gee, Genie, Oh, RDR, Dancing Queen, Call Me Maybe, Lost in Love, Jessica's thing, Seohyun's thing, Hyoyeon Yuri Suju thing, the Yoona Sooyoung Sunny EXO thing, The Boys. IGAB seems like the only one that might have been lipsynched, at least partially or had some heavy post processing to clean up.

Watching f(x)'s Pink Tape showcase. Man they seem bored as fuck. lol Kinda interesting though they talk with some of the songwriters stylists and what not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeIa5u8TKME

Ashhong

This situation reminds me of another OT5 topic suggestion I had a while back.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Ashhong recognizes this as OT2

Hey, that's not bad and will probably be true

Yesterday night I went the OC fair and as I was waking around I saw some girl with a face paint of a cat and resembled Taeyeon.

I kept wondering "Is that Taeyeon? Nah it can't be...", so I kept on walking with my friends.

Lone behold it was her from IG photos.

Edit:
Explosion_mushroom_shaped.gif

Dude, u suck. Was Tiffany not next to her?

Off to work, cya in OT5 gentlemen and dokish (hopefully not at that last part though).

Uhhh, i don't believe thats right at all.

Soshi regularly perform to pre-recorded music.

That may of course be true, but it doesn't sound like it to me. I'd argue that Romantic Fantasy isn't a normal concert at all, but that doesn't prove anything. As an SNSD fanboy who doesn't like lipsyncing I'm obviously bias and I'd rather lean towards them doing it right. Not that much of a fanboy that I'd stick my head in the sand though. Someone better suited should check it out. While there's a couple of boring solo and special performances, and while Promise is the only top tier of the songs they perform, half the songs are the awesome old ones.

I was coming at it more in the sense that Oh should have never been a single. It was the latest song when they first started promoting in Japan and a lot of Japanese fans had already gotten their fill. It would have been better as an album song. But I didn't like the look/outfits of the MV much either.

Can't argue with most of that, and I am glad that you agree with me on Romantic Fantasy, but this line...

9PGMuDs.gif

first gif i ever made, approx 2 years ago
My first gif

My first gif.

My first and only kpop gif. That neat little program isn't suited for kpop gifs though, so I'll leave it at this. At least it isn't wasted on Jisoo.

jisoo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom