• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

2327714653C3B44F1AA557

241ED04653C3B44E274149

761188c84595ebe4ce34c8c02bf4283d.jpg
iFyyShawPzMLU.gif

Mmm can't wait for next weeks WGM and RM, simply because both have Jin Young, completely randomly loving this woman, one of the few ladies who is not only super hot but also full of personality on Korean TV. Every week of WGM I just want her and Min to finally bang each other and get it over with haha, hilaious amounts of obvious sexual tension between them. And him admitting
her boobs
was his favorite thing about her this week killed me.

Ym1r

HJY is ridiculous. I didn't really like her at first, especially when she joined as an MC, but damn she really grew on me.

jokkir

I don't understand why Crayon Pop keeps doing Bar Bar Bar in performances when Bing Bing is the superior song, dance, and a more wider appeal.

No No Eul

New Girl's Day is decent enough. Certainly better than I was expecting anyway. The MV could have done with less Pink Dress Hyeri and more Yellow Bikini Hyeri though.

Here's hoping Sistar can come up with something a little more out of the ordinary.

Kneel before Ahyoung's booty.

I may well have to spend the rest of the afternoon perusing that gentleman's gif collection.

Soompi said:
According to a music industry representative on July 15, girl group Secret will be coming back with their fifth mini album at the beginning of August, and the new title track is said to be the work of hit making production team Duble Sidekick.

Yay...

Qri said:

Woori said:

Pendulum

Pope Francis is going to meet a real divine being.

BoA will be attending a luncheon with Pope Francis as the honorary ambassador on August 15 for this year's 'Asia Youth Day' which will be held from August 13 to August 17 in Daejeon, South Korea. This luncheon will include twenty other young leaders from all over Asia!

TheChits

http://youtu.be/0nQeDoPFTQU

The vinyl only track from Saram12Saram's mini is amazing. Can't wait for mine to arrive in the next few days to listen to it on vinyl.

So good. I'm really feeling that Saram12Saram track in particular.

Sweet jesus Hyori

Top Bottom