• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Qyn6r12.jpg
VvG9pRI.jpg

JQowwtf.jpg
E9jZk75.jpg

Cube has also confirmed that HyunA's new reality program 'HyunA's Free Month', through which she'll be documenting her comeback process, is set to air starting on the 21st through SBS MTV.

[CLIPS] 마마무 Mamamoo at MWave Meet & Greet

Hyuna relies on sex more than APink relies on sweet/cute/innocence. It's one of the reasons she isn't a real contender for "the next Hyori."

this is my favorite Primo track. i'm pretty ecstatic to know that he's working with Dynamic Duo.
Gang Starr - DWYCK
Has BoA avatar. Listens to DWYCK.

broz0rs winning at life.

Without having seen this, I'm going to assume this is the moment they realize Worst Jimin is Worst Jimin.

157F944D505E08F315B977

And a finalist for worst leader.

Fafnir

J&K episode 7. Victoria and the f(x)s go bowling. I always thought bowling was idol code for dating and judging by their bowling skills I must be right.

fcWTsvK.gif
pr9BuTo.gif

5FZHs9p.gif
C1lU9zq.gif

zhTGl2n.gif
c9mccm1.gif

dNLd77a.gif
dsbQsTl.gif

xpgUaVq.gif
Bo0Poq7.gif

rtN4Nxw.gif
QAtoPfE.gif

mO5BVkV.gif
vWamUax.gif

Pendulum

J&K episode 7. Victoria and the f(x)s go bowling. I always thought bowling was idol code for dating and judging by their bowling skills I must be right.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Everybody's Bowling

Victoria got a spare. Changmin not doing his job.

Peru

You guys don't get it. Hyuna's never looked awkward or desperate doing sexy styles, she does it with confidence and swagger and looks like she enjoys herself. There's no reason for her to deliberately change 'concepts' because it's naturally her.

giri

You guys don't get it. Hyuna's never looked awkward or desperate doing sexy styles, she does it with confidence and swagger and looks like she enjoys herself. There's no reason for her to deliberately change 'concepts' because it's naturally her.

I don't have a problem with her doing sexy concepts.

I never liked her trailer trash concept, but w/e.

I just wish she'd stop painting her face so damn white, cause as soon as you see her natural tone (from her neck / all the other skin she shows) it looks so horrible. And unhealthy.

And Hyuna with some meat on her is best Hyuna. RIP Hyuna thighs.

No No Eul

Plz watch this, it's the greatest idol star in the world messing with the JP entertainment industry. hopefully they sub more of the show as well

http://myaidol.net/releases/140226-sashihara-no-ran-ep20/

That was really entertaining. I loved the way that director guy was constantly cracking up at all the shit Sasshi was saying. They make make for a good double act. As you say, I hope the rest of it gets subbed.

Hyooooriiii et al

tumblr_mnx3jeitvd1s9zrebo1_500.gif

·feist·;121219051 said:
Without having seen this, I'm going to assume this is the moment they realize Worst Jimin is Worst Jimin.

And a finalist for worst leader.

I take your point but ever since she referred to Ym1r as Michelle during that live stream a while back, I've been reluctant to hold her worst-ness against her.

vanty

That was really entertaining. I loved the way that director guy was constantly cracking up at all the shit Sasshi was saying. They make make for a good double act. As you say, I hope the rest of it gets subbed.
Yeah it was great. Got me to just watch four episodes of AKBINGO in a row (I've seen a few random episode of various AKB stuff in the past but that's the extent of my prior experience) and while the music does absolutely nothing for me at all they're mostly quite entertaining girls and a bunch are way prettier than I expected. Some of the pretty ones even have good teeth :0

And yeah Hyuna being sexy is all fine as long as it's not this trashy garbage.

Based Minah said:

No No Eul

That's quite a bold move.

Yeah it was great. Got me to just watch four episodes of AKBINGO in a row (I've seen a few random episode of various AKB stuff in the past but that's the extent of my prior experience) and while the music does absolutely nothing for me at all they're mostly quite entertaining girls and a bunch are way prettier than I expected. Some of the pretty ones even have good teeth :0

Yeah, I just recently started working my way through AKBingo from the beginning (with the occasional bit of Nogibingo thrown in for good measure). It's great stuff. :D

I had no idea the AKB groups were quite so prolific when it comes to TV shows though. It makes me wish—for the umpteenth time—that Soshi had a long-running show of their own.

Kahi said:

Shin Hye said:

Peru

<TITLE Song> Black List
Lyrics by Hyuna, LE(EXID)
Composed by &#49436;&#51116;&#50864;, &#48709;&#49916;&#52488; (Seo Jaewoo and Big Sancho)

A bit disappointed. The production is top notch but I feel the vocals didn't go to well with it. Maybe it'll grow on me.

It wasn't the vocals... as great as DJ Premier is, the beat here was crap... just 2-3 loops that somebody with a little experience in Ableton or FL Studio can chop up and throw together. The problem is, the loops aren't just interesting enough. By the time the 2nd verse rolls in, the loops have been overplayed and it becomes a distraction.

The vocals are actually really good imo... probably the saving grace of this song since the beat sucks.

Edit: And in Where-The-Hell-Did-This-Come-From news, Beenzino released a mini album today - "Up All Night".

Now this is a good example of a decent beat right here. Same 2-3 loops like AEAO but the loops are interesting enough combined with decent vocals and it just works.

Pendulum

I see that the SNSD Japanese album "The Best" has been leaked on a few sites (I assume it's leaked as I see nothing here about it being released yet).

----

And here's the final Sistar teaser solo image - Dasom

Pretty much the reason they are so popular. The music is randomly good, but most of the time its nothing special (especially this last year) but their presence on TV is basically 20hours out of the day there is something with a member on it. I'm a fan, and got into them because of their shows. There are some hit and miss shows but in general they are a pretty entertaining bunch between all the groups. And yeah, some members are very pretty/have good teeth lol, though most forgo getting them fix as a part of the whole "perfection in imperfection" (wabi sabi) mentality in Japan, and instead use it as a thing that makes them different than other members.

Though... some are down right ridiculously pretty (and still overlooked!)
tumblr_n5igggRSQc1qaorkyo1_500.jpg

Jonishi Kei (NMB48)

tumblr_n4lgqtPeyB1ru1kc4o2_500.jpg

Yamamoto Sayaka (leader of NMB... not overlooked at all, but I like to spread the perfection that is her. and simply because shes my personal favorite)

tumblr_n7hg00J8DF1qilrpgo2_250.gif

Even Ariana Grande approves of the Yamamoto!

But yeah theres like... 300 members between all the groups. Some definite beauties in there. Like Kojima Haruna who makes her way into this thread at least once a day haha.

First and only issue of this magazine to ever completely sell out featured a very sexy AKB member. The songs may be lame most of the time but they can spice it up thats for sure. And do a lot of the time since they have a ton of 20 something male fans... and older.

Clara - Turn My Headphones Up! Teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PptInhacYgs

Trust, I get Hyuna just fine and, like Apink, I never suggested those traits were all the two acts had to offer. Despite the fact Hyuna has always exuded more natural sex appeal and stage presence than many of her seniors, let alone peers, I still don't find her all that interesting beyond that.

That was all.

Stating in the press release that the new project will be even sexier than Bubble Pop, particularly in a climate where the seeming majority of output is increasingly focused on sex, isn't a selling point that grabs my attention. And yes, she didn't make that claim herself.

Hyori is obscenely sexy, yet there are a host of reasons which make her who she is, that trump hotness.

I take your point but ever since she referred to Ym1r as Michelle during that live stream a while back, I've been reluctant to hold her worst-ness against her.
To be fair, she spits better than a lot of girl group rappers, and is closer to an actual MC.

Also, I started find her less annoying even before her recent reversal of course on that stage voice.

that Clara chick is perfect.
Somewhere Eunjung is crying...

giri

Is she still around?

She sure is! And GOD DAMN she looks fine ATM.

But she's only appearing on a weekly panel tv show (beauty something i believe), while PJY/HYomin are doing their solo's. She's spending the rest of her time experimenting with sex and her BF.

Top Bottom