• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
JSbjAHQ.jpg

JKTrix

Irene was the one 'rookie' that caught my eye when they announced them all. That was pretty good, even if I always thought 'eye contact versions' of MVs were kind of weird.

ramyeon

I really don't have the money but just went ahead and pre-ordered the vinyl edition of IU's remake album anyway.

Grabbed Busker Busker's limited edition vinyl that came out back in April while I was at it.

Dice

I already accepted Jimin in the middle of Miniskirt promotions, though she did step up quite a bit with Short Hair by ditching the very weird put-on rapping voice and getting a cute hairstyle. She was also pretty charming on their Meet & Greet and some talk/variety shows.

Hyuna looks like she's trying to be Suzy. It's weird.

hyuna bb just b hyuna ok we <3 u

Dice

what makes sunmi so amazing? I can't place it. dat mystique. still artist and babe of the year.

giri

·feist·;121549147 said:
Don't dislike her, actually. She doesn't normally register, is all... though she does have her moments.

On the up, she rhymes better than Can't-Rap-Or-Sing Mina, but Mina has certain charms.

2555294C52B20934376507

That ass is Seolhyuns.....

I know and that would be Mina noticing, too.

what makes sunmi so amazing? I can't place it. dat mystique. still artist and babe of the year.
Why is the choreo for 24 Hours and Full Moon so good? Full Moon is a stationary set, yet I never tire of watching stages.

Sunmi has that unquantifiable element that none of the other Wonder Girls possess(ed).

Top Bottom