• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

Myself visit Team Liquid thread once in a while.

SNSD's The Best MV lookback

I'll miss the next week's comebacks, vacation time with limited web access

ooooooo2.jpg

Haven't been on in a bit. So thoughts on Taemins' solo project? he is apparently recording in LA right now.

As for Mamamoo I am so glad they are getting the recognition they deserve. They are so awesome.

Neon Bunny's pretty much always nervous live. Has been every time I've gone to see her live too, it makes her between song commentary pretty awkward and cute. When I went to the shooting of her EBS Space live (Great set, it's on YouTube and the camera zooms in on me several times lol) her voice was shaking when she spoke lol and she kept fiddling around with this little piece of paper she wrote down what to say on.

IIRC she didn't look as nervous during the EBS set, I'll look it up some time today and watch it again, it definitely was a great set.

Intentional double post beause this deserves a new page:

[(MAMAMOO)] Mr. Ambiguous @ Inkigayo 140720

Every time I watch a Mamamoo vid I flip flop between Solar and Wha Sa. But this vid on the other hand, I think I've finally settled... gonna start stanning Solar now.

Those eyesmiles man, like a dagger through my heart...

Cuddler

2BiC singed live their covers of EXO "Growl" and Girl's Day "Something" on MBC Music Picnic live:
http://www.gomtv.com/view.gom?timeviewid=16498&auto=1
Awesome as asual, even more maybe.

The Joayo released a digital single featuring one of the singer of Joayo:
[MV] 오늘까지만(By Today) - Wonny(feat.Device Hoon)
Another song that I really like.

Apink Eunji was a guest in the Gag Concert Skit The King of Ratings for anyone that is intersted:
Gag Concert | 개그콘서트 (2014.07.12)
The reaction of a guy and a girl when her and Ji Hyun Woo come out are hilarious, lol.
Fan-fiction material:
I remember reading on team liquid that it's pretty common to go to the bathouse with coworkers or/and friends and bathing eachother in Korea. If I remember correctly in some place you can even sleep there. Anyway, good to see new people posting in the thread, no need to be scared.

llehuty

No idea who is that pervy idol, but you can totally take a picture of that ice cream and make it not look like a penis.

image002-767801.jpg

It's still weird as fuck.

Loci & Eldren: Yuna 140720 여의도 AOA 팬싸인회 유나 직캠

SCANDAL ("MUSIC JAPAN" Sunday July 20, 2014) 夜明けの流星群 on MJ

I'm worried about Shin Hye, you guys.

Is it healthy being this good?

I was scared to scroll down further due to that cut off on my browser LOL.
https://twitter.com/baboonaju/status/490713612244099072

Intentional double post beause this deserves a new page:

[(MAMAMOO)] Mr. Ambiguous @ Inkigayo 140720

I wasn't crazy about the song at first, but their live stages are giving it so much life. This one in particular is great.
Your move, GAF.

ramyeon

IIRC she didn't look as nervous during the EBS set, I'll look it up some time today and watch it again, it definitely was a great set.
They didn't air half of it, they never do with EBS. Like I said I was actually there in the audience so... :p iirc they didn't show much, if any, of the spoken stuff. And a bunch of the songs she performed weren't aired either.

Her Happy Ending concert was pretty much the same deal, you can see the awkwardness but at this point it's just part of the package. Like I said it's kinda cute and endearing.

I Love It + No No No - Ailee (에일리) Live @ Sungnam Picnic Concert

[Shin Bora x Ailee] 불후의 명곡2-에일리&신보라 - 여행을 떠나요.20140705

140709 에일리 Ailee&문 - Officially Missing You @ 도시의 법칙 in 뉴욕

Ailee - SBS [도시의법칙] - 에일리&엠마(백진희)의 자매 토크

140719 에일리 Ailee - 보여줄게+멘트+U&I @ NGÔI SAO VIỆT (VK-Pop Super Star), Rec by일리아드

Ailee - 문, 에일리와의 첫 만남 @도시의 법칙 in 뉴욕 3회 140625

140716 에일리 Ailee - One Night Only @ 도시의 법칙 in 뉴욕
140712 에일리 Ailee 라이브 티저 - One Night Only @ 도시의 법칙 in 뉴욕
Ailee - SBS [도시의법칙] - 에일리&문 감동의 푹풍 라이브
Ailee - 에일리, 폭풍 가창력 선보여 @도시의 법칙 in 뉴욕 6회 140716

252A034253C9361702706E

lol they should have done another take on that, one on the right was way off. Then again... not like anyone should expect much from most k-pop groups when it comes to that kind of thing :p all the short shorts in the world hiked up to your ovaries, will never fool me into thinking these ladies have a booty... or are tall lol.

But mmm I do like looking at it.

Top Bottom