• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Almost best Jung:
V8Mmkfb.jpg

zAyLJuO.jpg

dokish

Banned
If those pants were mandatory I would dry hump everyone on sight.

Today I shot a few videos (2~3 minutes long) and will upload them later this night or tomorrow. The Go Pro is amazing!

I wonder how these fan camers make money. I would definitely drop everything just to travel around and shoot hot women. They make money from ads on YouTube and that's it? The videos are not thaaaat popular...

Jay Park - Girl Friend / NEW SONG / I Like 2 Party [LIVE] @ Club Ibiza

WINNER - Adidas CF

tumblr_n8wxjfkJaA1spw974o3_500.jpg

The moment many fans and spectators have waited for is finally a few days away. YG Entertainment concluded “Winner Week” with the formal announcement that WINNER will debut on August 1st of this year. WINNER is the first male group to debut from the YG Family since label mates Big Bang came onto the music scene in 2006.

Although all groups have unique stories about their pre-debut days, the five members of WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Song Minho, Kim Jinwoo, Nam Taehyun and Lee Seunghoon) had the ups and downs of their pre-debut experience on public display. After competing against their fellow trainees on the reality TV show Who is Next: Win in 2013, they have waited over nine months for a debut date as a group. It’s as if we’ve been watching YG’s pregnancy for the birth of this unique group!

Despite the delays, WINNER has maintained a presence in the Korean entertainment industry throughout the early half of 2014. The guys were featured in Taeyang’s video for Ringa Linga and had the opportunity to perform during Big Bang’s Japanese tour dates late last year.

Also, taking the same route as many other rookie groups, YG Entertainment created a reality show, WINNER TV, that kept the group’s fans excited and eager for more. Fans worldwide are running to social media to show their anticipation for the debut and to kick up a little mud about how long the process has taken. Luckily, there’s more excitement than complaining!
It is too early to say whether or not YG Entertainment founder Yang Hyun Suk will take the same route with WINNER that he has with other YG artists when it comes to scheduling for variety show appearances, but the endorsement deals are already rolling in. WINNERS’s appeared in promotions for Fanta and joined their 2NE1noonas as models for Adidas.

Are you excited for the debut of WINNER?

llehuty

Sistar with the cheap sax samples again, like we didn't have enough with Gone Around Any Longer.

All these girl groups trying to recreate Kara's iconic butt dance, but failing miserably

tumblr_n8zyv3m35o1r3379yo1_500.gif

llehuty

?MUSES NEWS
Not the song, actual news.

Gangkiz, believe
Hwayoung, believe

Troubles over recruiting members ahead of next month’s comeback
Star Empire has stated that the present situation is “1~2 members will be added to fill the positions and to prepare for a comeback in August”.
bullshit said:
Presently, the preferred number of reserve members is 2. Whether in the areas of dancing or singing, they will have talents unique to themselves, and the agency is convinced that it will be an upgrade to the team. Furthermore, it was planned for to have the concept of “the freedom to leave if they wish” since debut, so this is a situation in which the recruitment of new members should be viewed with understanding. However, as the number of passionate fans has grown large in the 4 years since the group’s debut, it is necessary to take time to persuade these fans of the situation. Previously in the situation of KARA, following the departure of Nicole and Kang Jiyoung and the announcement of recruiting new members, there was backlash from a portion of fans. Even so, with the scouting of an outstanding member who had the looks and talent, the objections also ceased - this case merits consideration from others in the entertainment industry.

END OF ?MUSES NEWS

Pendulum

Made by you?

---

I've listened to this sax more times today than Sistar's new song.

---

Edit: Sojin's been cast in a drama.
She's confirmed for a role on TVChosun's drama 'Best Marriage'. The drama is a mellow drama that deals with the problems of unmarried women who don't want to get married but want children.

She'll play Lee Yoo Ri, the only daughter of a rich family who hangs out with the upperclassmen. Even though she makes her younger cousin do all her chores, she is also her cousin's problem solver, making her a lovable character.

JKTrix

They probably meant melodrama, but I would like to see if anyone would be restrained enough to actually pull off a 'mellow' drama.

Indie soloist leeSa did a cute cover of Pharrell's Happy the other day
if you're not sick of hearing that song already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVuywVDMMZ8

Hopefully this means J-Rabbit will start uploading stuff again. The channel has been awfully quiet the last 7 months and I was worried that it was over for them, until of course their new album came out a month ago.

Btw, I watched that EBS perf. She's definitely less nervous there, there needs to be more recent live perfs though. I wanna see It's You performed live. Also, assuming I'm correct, there's only one good reason why they kept having you on camera lol. I dunno if you want me to point out exactly who I'm thinking it is, so for privacy reasons I'm keeping it vague lol.

Anyway, new Sistar = trash.

And Suji... lawd... why is
my
Bae Suji so perfect?!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gangkiz, believe
Hwayoung, believe
gangkiz possible
no way it is hwayoung
highly doubt it is soomi

Even so, with the scouting of an outstanding member who had the looks and talent, the objections also ceased
il8cZylHK7NDu.gif

Damnit Sistar I said DON'T fail me!

Between this and Give it to Me, it seems they have jumped the shark.

ramyeon

Hopefully this means J-Rabbit will start uploading stuff again. The channel has been awfully quiet the last 7 months and I was worried that it was over for them, until of course their new album came out a month ago.

Btw, I watched that EBS perf. She's definitely less nervous there, there needs to be more recent live perfs though. I wanna see It's You performed live. Also, assuming I'm correct, there's only one good reason why they kept having you on camera lol. I dunno if you want me to point out exactly who I'm thinking it is, so for privacy reasons I'm keeping it vague lol.

Anyway, new Sistar = trash.

And Suji... lawd... why is
my
Bae Suji so perfect?!
Yeah J Rabbit have been too busy I guess. Their YouTube videos are the best thing about them though so more would be nice. I don't really listen to their studio albums much tbh.

Wish EBS had aired her talking bits lol. She kept repeating herself and forgetting what she was saying it was cute lol. And it's cool, it probably had something to do with me being the only white guy in the audience lol. It also helped that my seat was front centre, literally about a metre or two from where Neon Bunny was standing haha.

Pendulum

Better Running Man this week. Entertaining guests.
tumblr_n91svo72ME1qdcel5o1_500.gif

---

Edit:
There might be a new girl group from SM Entertainment coming your way next month if reports are to be believed!

According to an exclusive by Sports Chosun, SM Entertainment plans to launch a 4-member girl group made up of 3 familiar faces from the pre-debut team S.M.ROOKIES - Seulgi, Irene, and Wendy - and 1 more mystery member with resemblance to actress Kim Yoo Jung.

If this is true, then this new group would mark the agency's first girl group following f(x)'s debut back in 2009! According to what Sports Chosun has heard, the new group's concept is said to be an in-between of f(x)'s experimental concept and Girls' Generation's more mainstream style.

Seulgi, Irene, and Wendy have already shown some of their skills through various dance practice clips as well as an OST release. The fourth member is also said to be an attractive member who has talents to boot as well.

The members are said to be currently preparing for their debut, having already picked their title track and choreography as well as concept.

Sistar 'Touch My Body' Press Event, where the members speak on just how bad their new song is.

Prly gangkiz since all the members were former models or else but no idols at all.
Which seems to be the extent of the effort put into that awful group. Gangkiz is essentially a failed version of the same concept Nine Muses employed.

Only they forgot to ensure the members had the ability to sing, or dance, or perform, or...

All these girl groups trying to recreate Kara's iconic butt dance, but failing miserably

tumblr_n8zyv3m35o1r3379yo1_500.gif
In this instance they're merely pulling a Wa$$up, by emulating moves twerkers have done for ages.

Pray for Dasom said:
Just clarifying if anyone wasn't aware.

giri

·feist·;122068789 said:
Sistar 'Touch My Body' Press Event, where the members speak on just how bad their new song is.

Which seems to be the extent of the effort put into that awful group. Gangkiz is essentially a failed version of the same concept Nine Muses employed.

Only they forgot to ensure the members had the ability to sing, or dance, or perform, or...

In this instance they're merely pulling a Wa$$up, by emulating moves twerkers have done for ages.

The new sistar "move" has been deemed the dog piss dance.

Cause its what a dog looks like after it takes a piss.

I know i clown sistar a lot out of fun, but this really is a bad song / dance. Really expected more.

SM confirmed the new girl group is debuting next month. HYPE

The agency told media outlets, "The new girl group is planning for a debut in August. We will reveal the exact date, concept, and such details at a later time... It is a new girl group that SM Entertainment has put out in a while, so please look forward to them."

BtHI7Y2CUAAteYI.jpg:large

dokish

Banned
Ok GAF, here are the videos. They were all shot at 1080p/60fps. I have the impression that the 60fps gave the video an unnatural look. I didnt care about the sound so dont bother. The camera was a lit bit too high but next time this wont happen.

EDIT 2: ALL VIDEOS ARE UP!

1. http://youtu.be/hn18dQ0MgBw
2. http://youtu.be/gpAiGhynIYI
3. http://youtu.be/FYLbAedaeAU
4. http://youtu.be/2emEd5jJ1ho
5. http://youtu.be/Sh1nnKuVK9s

EDIT: Wow, youtube really fucks the quality of the video. Playing the file directly on the PC is gorgeous shit.

giri

Ok GAF, here are the videos. They were all shot at 1080p/60fps. I have the impression that the 60fps gave the video an unnatural look. I didnt care about the sound so dont bother. The camera was a lit bit too high but next time this wont happen.

EDIT 2: ALL VIDEOS ARE UP!

1. http://youtu.be/hn18dQ0MgBw
2. http://youtu.be/gpAiGhynIYI
3. http://youtu.be/FYLbAedaeAU
4. http://youtu.be/2emEd5jJ1ho
5. http://youtu.be/Sh1nnKuVK9s

EDIT: Wow, youtube really fucks the quality of the video. Playing the file directly on the PC is gorgeous shit.

Nice vids. Thanks for the upload.

And yeah, youtube can be... ugly.

2San

·feist·;122068789 said:

Thank you for finally making sense of that move. Doesn't even look bad when performed by actual twerkers.

milkham

Agreed, pretty amazing episode. Nice to see Fei come out of her shell more and I loved Hong Jin Young.
Ji Hyo looked legit pissed that Kwangsoo didn't pick her in the love line roulette.

I love episodes where they just let loose and have so much fun

Top Bottom