• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

I watch the full episode (with 3 couples per episode) on one of the Korean tv show aggregate sites, so I'm not sure if there's a handy edited/YouTube version of her appearances anywhere (apart from a quick look revealing that MBC has some non-translated edited bits on YouTube here). If you want translations and don't mind flipping through an episode (if you don't mind the other couples, but c'mon, Yura!), give me a PM for a link.

Check them PM's good sir!

[Game-show host voice] Let's play a game of Spot The Difference With Sones!

Bahahaha. No offense but she looks really tacked on in Exhibit B. Like if you pass on A around, nobody would notice that Hyo is missing.

Screw 4K, I'm more excited for 1080p/60fps instead. K-Pop in buttery smooth motion? Hell yes!

I'm a pleb with a 1080p screen. :(

uh we've had 60fps for years now

Lol I'm talking about YouTube here.

I know we've had it for a while, but it's kinda too much effort to find 60fps vids and they're mostly fancams or 30->60 conversions.

Speaking of which, are there any Mamamoo or Miss A vids in 60fps? I need some, for science of course.

Homme - "It Girl" (starring visuals by Kyungri)

Like the song. Could've used more Kyungri though :(

iXlwGFoZGl5Yh.jpg

Minah trying to do Banderas there?
shes a gaffer confirmed

tumblr_mwaotavS1E1s15ve0o1_400.gif

Tangeroo

Lol I'm talking about YouTube here.

I know we've had it for a while, but it's kinda too much effort to find 60fps vids and they're mostly fancams or 30->60 conversions.

Speaking of which, are there any Mamamoo or Miss A vids in 60fps? I need some, for science of course.

You should check out Smooth Video Project (SVP)

It's a plug-in that allows you to play any of your videos at 60fps via video interpolation. There's also a YouTube plug-in.

broz0rs

oh my god, loci.

oh my god.

wow.

im dead.

if i would post that in the footy thread the would complain about lack of ass or boobs.

but im dead here

haha

oh my

This is off topic, but I was standing next to a black man waiting for the building elevator to arrive when this absolutely stunning Korean girl, easily could have been an idol, walked by. The guy started to shake his head and says "mmm mmm hmm.. girl is so damn fine.." But when the girl walked passed us he finishes with "ain't got no booty tho." I'm pretty sure she heard him, and I tried so hard not to laugh.

ramyeon

Saw the f(x) stuff coming with Sulli's unexplained absences, but it still sucks.

Didn't realise that indie band Bye Bye Badman had released a new song on Soundcloud awhile back. They pretty much changed their entire sound and image for their upcoming EP. It's produced by Glen Check and their whole image and art direction for the EP has been coordinated by the Basement Resistance, a creative team founded by Glen Check. The influence is pretty obvious. It's a good song, very different from their old sound.

https://soundcloud.com/bye-bye-badman-1/young-wave-free-download

Pendulum

I'd say Sulli wanting to leave the group (and idolhood) is more likely than the fan favorite pregnancy theory. She's been on an SM contract since she was 11 or something (Krystal's made of harder stuff
or more likely wouldn't want to leave the limelight
)

Blablurn

This is off topic, but I was standing next to a black man waiting for the building elevator to arrive when this absolutely stunning Korean girl, easily could have been an idol, walked by. The guy started to shake his head and says "mmm mmm hmm.. girl is so damn fine.." But when the girl walked passed us he finishes with "ain't got no booty tho." I'm pretty sure she heard him, and I tried so hard not to laugh.

:lol

Thats great haha

Pendulum

Pendulum

Park Bom Will No Longer be in “Roommate”

2NE1 member Park Bom will be leaving the variety show “Roommate.”

On July 24, Baek Jung Ryeol of SBS’s “Roommate” revealed that “Park Bom’s last appearance will be on July 27. She didn’t participate in the filming, so there was nothing for us to film of her. It is true that she is leaving the show.”

News of Park Bom being investigated for smuggling drugs resurfaced this past June. Although the investigation happened four years ago, the scandal erupted and caused more questions and controversy around Park Bom. Despite YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk trying to clarify the situation, people have been curious as to whether or not Park Bom would still appear in “Roommate.”

Baek Jung Ryeol added “There are no plans to have Park Bom participate any further. There were no discussions about it. We edited Park Bom out of many parts in the upcoming episode. All of this is because it is a legal controversy.”

ramyeon

So YG is afraid that one of their stars might show their true personality?
How did you get that from the article at all? It seems to be entirely SBS's decision to leave her out of the show and has less to do with her personality and way more to do with a legal issues surrounding the scandal and the public backlash to it.

No No Eul

I don't really understand why f(x) would need to cancel their entire schedule. It's not like they haven't managed to promote as four members before.

I can't wait for summer to be over and all these groups go back to making better songs.

This. Thank god Hyuna's here to
potentially
save the day. That second teaser sounds amazing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AOA impressively out-blands Girl's Day. Shit and shitterer!
I'm sorry that being charming and sexy is bland to you, however while I can see how Short Hair may be considered too laid back, I don't get how you could deny this and this, especially as one who has defended Brave Bros before and advocates AKB stuff. The Girl's Day song is also a delicious summer bop without fault.

ev0

Crazy... I missed the news that she was suffering from cancer so this is a total shock to me. Very sad indeed, RIP.

Same here. I had no idea until I saw the news today. Sad and surprising.

I'm not totally locked into the Korean entertainment scene so I didn't even know she became an actress later on. I saw both Sex is Zeros too. Stupid me.
RIP.

No No Eul

We have AOA and Girl's Day. Why do things need to be "saved" again?

It's the latest Girl's Day, Sistar and BESTie singles that I really had in mind. They're decent enough tunes for the most part. I'm just getting a bit sick of the summery stuff that's all.

tumblr_n8zfk68vyx1r55ynxo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8zfk68vyx1r55ynxo2_500.gif

Top Bottom