• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

Man this whole f(x) situation stinks.

Hani said:
ivWTwfnGltvsU.png

Hyunyoung said:

Sera said:

That censored Adidas logo. :p

Kahi said:

ˈhɑːtfelt eɪnt ˈnəʊbədi ˈtiːzə ˈvɪdɪəʊ

Cuddler

Just me or Choiza seems to enjoy the attention provided by this scandal and don't really care at all about the fact that he basically destroyed the career of her supposed girlfriend (outside of the fact that dating someone shouldn't really be a problem and shouldn't destroy any career and the hateful comments should really stop). I don't really think it's possible that she's pregnant, Maybe they broke up even before he lost his wallet? Who knows. Anyway, WTF at the meaning of Choiza who would ever think about using that name, lol.

giri

if you're not watching MCD.

HYUNA JUST SAVED KPOP OMG.

That song is totally getting nerfed though. no way the censors let that stay untouched.

No No Eul

RED(빨개요) is so good. The dance break is a bit weak but I love the rest of it.

HM Queen Hyuna I and HRH Countess LE von Shinsadong said:

Edit: What does 빨개요 mean anyway? Google Translate is struggling with that one.

ryan-ts

It means "Prior to the 16th century war at Tattered Hills, both the mermaids and the llamas got along peacefully. It was not until the great baboon blast that the two sides began to battle for centuries onward."

ramyeon

RED(빨개요) is so good. The dance break is a bit weak but I love the rest of it.

Red. But sounds similar to the verb for suck "빨다". 빨게요 sounds almost the same and means "I'll suck (it)". Take as you will lol.

No No Eul

Red. But sounds similar to the verb for suck "빨다". 빨게요 sounds almost the same and means "I'll suck (it)". Take as you will lol.

Haha, cheers.

It means "Prior to the 16th century war at Tattered Hills, both the mermaids and the llamas got along peacefully. It was not until the great baboon blast that the two sides began to battle for centuries onward."

Sounds plausible. I think I'm going to stick with ramyeon's explanation though.

Kabuto

On mobile only, give me a working link for Red.

say pls

I love Black List! The beat is very goot and I never listened to LE before but she's a great rapper!

Red is good and is the best of the summer comebacks so far. The shorts she wore could not have been shorter though gotdamn

roaSone

I like it, I will check the lyrics when I can but yeah from what I could understand, it's a bit stupid indeed. But what I really love about this comeback stage is Hyuna herself, of course she's hot, smexy and all you want, but she's also really happy to perform and this feeling multiply the performance by hundreds.

Pendulum

Well played.

This. This. Hyuna giving me life.
old-man-dances-tosses-canes-1.gif

I really enjoyed both songs (I hope to see more from Hyuna and LE in addition to the other song LE features on), and the performance was wonderfully energetic.

I love Black List! The beat is very goot and I never listened to LE before but she's a great rapper!
Mate, you've got to listen to more of her. Undoubtedly one of the best idol rappers. Start with EXID, and also listen to collab stuff such as this and this. Before EXID she was known as "Elly" and was in the underground scene - a few videos are floating around.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Hyuna's looking real good these days, she sounds good too.
---
First episode of BTS in LA.
Pretty entertaining imo, gonna keep watching.
---
Edit: I got a voucher on PSN (EU) for the movie London (2005), don't really plan on watching it, anyone wanna take it off my hands?

broz0rs

I guess I'm one of the few that didn't like the new Hyuna tracks. It just sounds too much like Nicki Minaj with the helium infused rapping.

With that said, HOLY SHIT at the Music Bank performance. I honestly don't remember the last time that I was sitting in front of the computer shaking my head and clapping at the end. Loved how she pulls off the "bad bitch" look in the first performance and the second act was just so fun! That was a Beyonce like performance and if that didn't make her the top female idol in KPop I don't know what will.

giri

Man, those Hyuna songs have me so hype for that album. If it's that quality top to bottom it'll be a possible AOTY.

AReed

I remember someone here said they were going to KCON. I'm heavily considering on making the drive up there. I kind of don't want to be alone though.

broz0rs

Also. Beyoncé like performance? The top female idol in Korea? That's some impressive hyperbole.

Hyperbole? Name one other female idol who has that type of high energetic stage presence on her own. Last time I've seen anything like that was Hyori, but even she didn't shake her ass with Hyuna's level of conviction.

Top Bottom