• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

275DFB4C542EBAE51F4A3B

241FBB3F542EF5BA2E969A

2265004C542EBAE617DD8C

261F963F542EF5BC2EEEFF

megustabishieplz.png

TTS at Hello Counselor Previews by KBS
2.jpg

6.jpg
<3

llehuty

With a grain of salt and everything, but at least there is some reasoning behind this. If you don't want to read the whole thing, go with point #2 which has the most interesting info imo.

BzFmnSTCUAAFKHE.png:large

BzFnMu7CYAA_Oh5.png:large

BzFoA_XCEAEVCZW.png:large

BzFoW_QCUAABLOM.png:large

BzFpJzlCEAAP09-.png:large

BzFqEMkCcAAv-_n.png:large

BzFrSeICAAAQL4k.png:large

BzFrXfCCYAAWt4B.png:large

isuzu

Rumours are spreading that Luhan (EXO-M) is set to announce his leave this Sunday.

He's going to leave. His family is filthy rich and this rumour has been going around for some time (fans have been noticing he's really depressed for some time) and when there's smoke...

With a grain of salt and everything, but at least there is some reasoning behind this. If you don't want to read the whole thing, go with point #2 which has the most interesting info imo.

Aaaaand this is why K-Pop and fandoms in general get looked down upon. Shit like this just reeks of desperation imo.

Sica was my 2nd fave member but I've moved on already. These SONE's need to get a grip on reality and realize they can't do shit. If anything, all this is doing is making the fandom look like idiots to the outsiders enjoying their popcorn while this drama unfolds.

Anyway, praise be Soyou.
Bora and Hyorin got nothing on her.

luso

Aaaaand this is why K-Pop and fandoms in general get looked down upon. Shit like this just reeks of desperation imo.

Sica was my 2nd fave member but I've moved on already. These SONE's need to get a grip on reality and realize they can't do shit. If anything, all this is doing is making the fandom look like idiots to the outsiders enjoying their popcorn while this drama unfolds.

Anyway, praise be Soyou.
Bora and Hyorin got nothing on her.

Well that's some k-sone opinion, anyway I've moved also, but it's too bad it was like this. The story didn't ended yet but is not worthy anymore to follow without any true developments.

Happy Birthday Soyeon

[/IMG]

New nose job as a gift apparently.

TTS at Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook subbed That Tiffany tease, lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So are we gonna end the thread with a bunch of Taeyeon pics or is that over with? Whose turn is it now? Yura, Irene.. Sojin?

dokish

Banned
Does K Pop GAF play Awesomenauts? (PC) Send me some IDs.

Listening I'm Fine Thank You nonstop. Better than any release this year. TaeTiSeo was awful.

Top Bottom