• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

IU and Seo Taiji's "Sogyeokdong" has been accused (by idiots) of plagiarising Chvrches' "The Mother We Share"

----

New Seo In Young single on October 15th

----

Uji said:
By7EnHaCEAAojJp.jpg
By7Ena_CAAA6Jwo.jpg

----

Edit: 200 posts left for this thread

tumblr_ncr740w34o1qhbs9xo4_500.gif

Laieon

Ended up not seeing Girls Day, I guess something came up and they couldn't appear. Instead I saw Ailee, and by saw I mean watched through a cell phone because I'm kind of short and couldn't actually see the stage.

Only heard a few songs though, it was at a festival. Really liked "Don't touch me".

JustinBB7

Was checking wikipedia to see when I would see the next avengers running man episode (but I couldn't find it, guess they didn't make part 2 yet?).

However for future episodes I saw that
Crayon Pop
is finally coming on the show, f yea! Can't wait. Even though I'm at episode 152 now lol.

Was checking wikipedia to see when I would see the next avengers running man episode (but I couldn't find it, guess they didn't make part 2 yet?).

However for future episodes I saw that
Crayon Pop
is finally coming on the show, f yea! Can't wait. Even though I'm at episode 152 now lol.

They actually filmed a super hero episode again this week (?) and will be airing, not this week but the one after I think. It does not seem Avengers themed since they were dressed as all kinds including Superman and traditional heroes like Goku.

dokish

Banned
Today was 개천절. If I understand the meaning of this holiday correctly, it was the first time that "a group of people" came to the Korea peninsula and then they were baptized Koreans. The founders of this land. Very import holiday for Koreans, although not much as celebrated like others.

Lots and lots of events throughout the city. Older women and kids usually wearing some kind of Hanbok.

Allow me to share a few pictures that I took.

Women were getting wet everywhere and asking for pictures

JustinBB7

They actually filmed a super hero episode again this week (?) and will be airing, not this week but the one after I think. It does not seem Avengers themed since they were dressed as all kinds including Superman and traditional heroes like Goku.

Yea I posted pictures of that, Kwangsoo was avatar and Kim Jong Kook was Wolverine, Jihyo was Wonder Woman I think.

So that won't be Running Man Avengers 2 :(

Ym1r

As long as Red Velvet isn't wearing those annoying traditional Korean hats the dudes are always wearing, I'm okay.

Pendulum

I'm looking forward to more from the new WGM couple (Song Jae Rim + Kim So Eun) - they seem quite promising for entertainment and the Dans le Noir-style first date was a good change from the typical set up.

Caught up on this week's episode, and the guy has revealed himself as a bit of an idiot. I guess there's the fights to look forward to.

dokish

Banned
Lol dokish your hat isn't as badass as the one I got to wear

I bought that hat in 인사동 for fucking 25k! Rip off. But it was kinda necessary since I wanted something traditional and to complete the outfit.

Your hat and outfit are the professional thing, but to actually buy it is so costy. I once met a woman who designs professional Hanbok for a living (she definitely made for dramas/movies before) but shit was crazy expensive of course.

In the future I will have my 조선 king outfit.

EDIT: I have no idea what is the function of my hat. Uncomfortable, big, doesn't protect from anything.

Top Bottom