• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Less than an hour to go.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/23861

C54NBqEUwAAX9m7.jpg:large

edit: It started.

17077658_723694937803762_36071600663035904_n.jpg

No No Eul

Soompi said:
Furthermore, it has been revealed that their title track was produced by hit producer Ryan Jhun. They previously worked together on the 2010 track “Nothing Lasts Forever.”

Must resist urge to get incredibly hyped.

PInk Tape

Banned
Best Pop Song: Wonder Girls – ”Why So Lonely"

tumblr_inline_olt3zoDfYU1rsr266_500.gif

Yeahhh, the instrumental is really good, but I feel like I would have liked other group singing it. I.O.I would had killed it :(

Now that you mention it, I do get Very Very Very vibes from the instrumental.

Dream Tea says Girl's Day comeback at the end of March.

I'll believe it when you start pulling out actual receipts, Dream Tea.

mamamoo's company is so tone deaf...

Even worse is this:

Bruno Mars was born Peter Gene Hernandez on October 8, 1985,[1] in Honolulu, Hawaii, and was raised in the Waikiki neighborhood of Honolulu. He is the son of Peter Hernandez and Bernadette San Pedro Bayot (1957–2013).

His father is of half Puerto Rican and half Ashkenazi Jewish descent, and is originally from Brooklyn, New York.[3][4][5] His mother emigrated from the Philippines to Hawaii as a child, and was of Filipino, and some Spanish, ancestry.

Bruno Mars ain't even black to begin with!

I only know this coz we Filipinos already claimed him haha.

wtf were they thinking

shame tho they had some good songs

they'll be fine though since things like this don't blow up in Korea

Pretty much. No one really knows or cares about the whole blackface history on this side of the world sadly. If they did this type of thing would not happen every few months.

Now if one of them said like... "the emblem on the military uniform looks better at a 41 degree angle instead of 42" their would be riots in the fucking streets of Korea haha.

Needs more Sohee.

Apparently this teaser is for a Loona subunit? I enjoyed what they were doing at first, but this is taking too long (still only halfway through their year-long teaser project). Debut already.
Feel I've been saying the bolded for months at this point...

Repost for the 50th time while awaiting their debut: 이달의 소녀/하슬 (LOOΠΔ/HaSeul) "소년, 소녀 (Let Me In)" Official MV

wtf were they thinking

shame tho they had some good songs

they'll be fine though since things like this don't blow up in Korea
That spoiler is accurate. Still, it's sad to see such a talented group make such an ill-advised, Boom-tier decision as that.

Korean Music Awards 2017 winners (aka the only kmusic awards we should care about)
I bolded the acts already dicussed in this thread (on the top of my head).
Best Pop Song: Wonder Girls – “Why So Lonely”
Nah, I'm not salty at all.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Top Bottom