• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kagura (3DS) announced - Tits and ass flying out of the screen

LiK

From The Dust said:
Fixed your link :p

Aksys. You have experience with boobies. Special edition with mousepad/pillow please
Whoa @ girl in the schoolgirl uniform. Someone forgot their bra. XD

LiK

PepsimanVsJoe said:
WTF at the blonde.
It's like nobody even cares anymore. All the double-sided tape in the world shouldn't be able to keep that shirt on.
I love it. So goddamn ridiculous. XD

Spwn

Oh man, I'd be careful if I was to play this in public. I feel so wrong every time I see hot animated girls.

Banjoman

fJWey.jpg

My body is ready.

Frankfurt

Banned
Isn't the 3DS games region locked? 99% of Gaf will never see this game, as the girls look way too underage for this to ever get ported.

I'm surprised at the extreme negative reaction that a seemingly large portion of GAF has at "erotic" imagery in games. Does the same uproar occur when something extremely violent happens in games, or does this outrage only happen when a game plays around in the sexual space, even in an obviously playful, cheesecake manner? Would the reaction be different if the game was extremely good but still "disgusting" or "embarrassing" in its sexuality, or do those concerns trump the actual quality of the game? I'm just curious if this is a case of games conditioning people into thinking that sexual content in games is terrible, like the terrifyingly bad sex scenes in Heavy Rain and Bioware games, or if this is a cultural thing, like some have mentioned it not having a chance for localization, or if it is something else entirely, like a complete ambivalence or disgust towards obviously otaku-aimed,pandering goods.

Azure J

It's funny how such a weird (re: batshit insane) premise could have been worth it slightly for the novelty were it not for the really really boring art style they used. Ah well. :p

PKrockin

nckillthegrimace said:
I'm surprised at the extreme negative reaction that a seemingly large portion of GAF has at "erotic" imagery in games. Does the same uproar occur when something extremely violent happens in games, or does this outrage only happen when a game plays around in the sexual space, even in an obviously playful, cheesecake manner? Would the reaction be different if the game was extremely good but still "disgusting" or "embarrassing" in its sexuality, or do those concerns trump the actual quality of the game? I'm just curious if this is a case of games conditioning people into thinking that sexual content in games is terrible, like the terrifyingly bad sex scenes in Heavy Rain and Bioware games, or if this is a cultural thing, like some have mentioned it not having a chance for localization, or if it is something else entirely, like a complete ambivalence or disgust towards obviously otaku-aimed,pandering goods.
This GAF uproar you're ranting about exists entirely in your imagination.

Airan

PepsimanVsJoe said:
WTF at the blonde.
It's like nobody even cares anymore. All the double-sided tape in the world shouldn't be able to keep that shirt on.

The best girl out of the lot! =D

Top Bottom